- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Redefine your ride with the classically cool look of XXR 537 Wheels
- Styled with 8 banana-style spokes encircled by a stepped outer lip
- Pick between a range of racy finishes to complement or augment your auto’s paint job
- Built tough yet light from quality aluminum
- Offered in a number of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Branded center cap included
- Each wheel is sold separately
- Your XXR 537 Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Bananas aren't just found in trees, ice cream parlors and on the Chiquita lady's hat. You'll also find them in your XXR 537 Wheels—in a way. These sweet tuner rims are decked out with 8 banana-style spokes to satisfy your taste for old-school flavor. Add to that their oversized stepped lip and branded center cap, and it's easy to see why everyone goes bananas over the XXR 537 line.
There's more than meets the eye with XXR 537 Rims. Peel away the eye-catching exterior, and you'll discover that they're constructed from one of the finest wheel materials known to man: aluminum. Unlike traditional steel, alloy strikes the ideal balance between stiffness and weight-savings, keeping you nimble in traffic and lethal at the track.
Whether you're cruising in a classic tuner or manning the helm of a modern sport compact, you won't have a hard time scoring a set of 537 XXR Wheels to fit. They're offered in a wide range of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets. And with multiple finishes to choose from, you'll find the right look for your ride. Best of all, they're backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately.
- Before mounting tires, test- fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility.
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size.
XXR 537 Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert C (Yuma, AZ) Reviewed for a 1985 Toyota Supra — Oct 03, 2014 10:52 AM
I have a 85 Celica Supra L-type. These rims in 16x8 et+20 fit perfectly with no rubbing. I used 225/50/16 tires. The finish is semi-gloss, not really flat, but I am happy with them. Tuner style lug nuts are a must, there is no room for regular hex style lug nuts.