- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take your ride on a trip back in time with XXR 538 Wheels
- Wrought with a retro 8-spoke pattern highlighted by interwoven raised ridges
- Decorated with accent bolts around the inner ring and a stepped outer lip
- Comes complete with XXR-branded center caps to polish off their appearance
- Lightweight aluminum construction for peak performance
- Available in your choice of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- XXR 538 Wheels are covered by a 1-Year Warranty
The 80s may not be the high point of fashion. Between the Member's Only jackets and Flock Of Seagulls hairdos, the era offers little to look back on favorably—with one important exception: automotive style. It was a golden age for imports, and their look continues to inspire tuner culture to this day. Now, you can revive that classic attitude with a retro set of XXR 538 Wheels.
Whether you're restoring a vintage vehicle or adding a throwback feel to a modern hot hatch, 538 XXR Rims are the perfect choice for period-appropriate upgrades. With 8 hard-edged spokes highlighted by raised ridges, they create an old-school pattern that's both authentic and aggressive. Then, to round out the design, they're fashioned with an oversized stepped outer lip, studded with accent bolts on the inner ring and topped off with an XXR-branded center cap.
Even though the XXR 538 line of aftermarket wheels looks like it just rolled out of a time machine, they're manufactured to today's standards. Boasting an all-aluminum build, they deliver unsurpassed structural strength at a fraction of the weight of steel. What's more, they come in your choice of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit a range of rides. And, each XXR 538 Rim is backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately.
- Before mounting tires, test- fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility.
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size.