- Your workhorse Mile Marker HI12000 Hydraulic Winch delivers 12000lbs. of pulling power
- Uses an integrated directional control valve instead of a remote solenoid
- Taps into your rig's power steering pump for longer, cooler and more reliable pulls than traditional electric winches
- An 18.7ci hydraulic motor powers your Mile Marker Winch
- Your Mile Marker Hydraulic Winch passes the ultimate test of ruggedness, durability and dependability: the US Military's
- Completely sealed from the elements with a corrosion resistant finish
- Even fully submerged in water, your Mile Marker HI12000 Hydraulic Winch will work flawlessly
- Uses a 2-speed, free-spooling planetary gear train for fast line pulls with or without a load
- The Mile Marker Winch comes with a 100' spool of 3/8" galvanized aircraft grade cable
- Includes all the hoses and adaptors to connect your Mile Marker Hydraulic Winch to your vehicle's power steering pump
- Comes with a 2-Year Warranty
Heavyweight rigs need heavy-duty winches when they're exploring uncharted territories. The Mile Marker HI12000 Hydraulic Winch has all the muscle your truck or SUV could ever need, and its innovative hydraulic design runs circles around traditional electric winches.
Because batteries are unreliable, the Mile Marker HI12000 Hydraulic Winch draws its strength from a more dependable source: your vehicle's power steering pump. Its 18.7ci hydraulic motor with integrated solenoid uses your power steering to deliver 12000lbs. of pulling power with longer duty cycles and cooler temperatures.
You Mile Marker Winch stands up to the toughest standards: the US Military's. This military grade technology rides along in the Humvees that transport our brave soldiers, who expect only the best equipment.
Includes 100' of 3/8" galvanized aircraft grade cable spliced onto a planetary gear train. Your Mile Marker HI12000 Hydraulic Winch has a 2-Year Warranty.
- To ensure that you choose a winch with enough power for your truck or SUV, use this easy formula: gross vehicle weight x 1.5 = minimum winch size.
- The Mile Marker Power Steering Pump Hydraulic Winch can be purchased in either the "H" Series or the "HI" Series.
- The "H" Series has a separate solenoid assembly that can be remotely mounted from the winch.
- The "HI" Series has an integrated solenoid valve, so it's always close to your winch.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 12/15 - 12/19
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- smittybilt wasp winch anchor support platform
- smittybilt xrc armor corner guards
- poison spyder hood decal
- saturn floor mats
- toyota truck box
- hummer winch
- ford f250 floor mats
- how to mount a winch on a 2011 suburban
- winch mounts for gmc truck
- leather truck seat covers
- performance air intake systems
- covers for cars