- The powerhouse Mile Marker H10500 Hydraulic Winch delivers 10500lbs. of pulling power
- Uses a remote solenoid directional control valve rather than an integrated solenoid
- Taps into your rig's power steering pump for longer, cooler and more reliable pulls than traditional electric winches
- Your Mile Marker Winch is driven by a 17.9ci hydraulic motor
- The military grade Mile Marker Hydraulic Winch's technology is strong enough, dependable enough and rugged enough for use on US Military Humvees
- Completely sealed from the elements with a corrosion resistant finish
- Even fully submerged in water, your Mile Marker H10500 Hydraulic Winch will work flawlessly
- Uses a 2-speed, free-spooling planetary gear train for fast line pulls with or without a load
- You get a generous 100' spool of 3/8" galvanized aircraft grade cable and a roller fairlead with the Mile Marker Winch
- Comes with all the hoses and adaptors to fit the Mile Marker Hydraulic Winch into your rig's power steering pump
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
Tremendous strength, military grade dependability and resilience to water join forces in the Mile Marker H10500 Hydraulic Winch. It's got all the features you'll need, no mater where life leads you.
Rated at 15000lbs. of pulling power, your Mile Marker H10500 Hydraulic Winch has plenty of backbone for even the heaviest hauls. Rather than running off an unreliable 12-volt battery, the Mile Marker Winch's 17.9ci hydraulic motor taps into the massive might of your power steering pump.
Your Mile Marker Hydraulic Winch passes the ultimate test of dependability: the US Military's. Mile Marker's hydraulic system runs the winches on the Humvees that carry our brave soldiers across foreign soil.
Even sever weather conditions won't stop the Mile Marker H10500 Hydraulic Winch from getting the job done. It's sealed-up tight, has a heavy-duty anti-corrosion finish and is even fully functional underwater. Backed by a 2-Year Warranty.
- To ensure that you choose a winch with enough power for your truck or SUV, use this easy formula: gross vehicle weight x 1.5 = minimum winch size.
- The Mile Marker Power Steering Pump Hydraulic Winch can be purchased in either the "H" Series or the "HI" Series.
- The "H" Series has a separate solenoid assembly that can be remotely mounted from the winch.
- The "HI" Series has an integrated solenoid valve, so it's always close to your winch.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 3/29 - 3/31
- What Do You Drive?