- With 9000lbs. of pulling power, you get tremendous muscle for your smaller rig with the Mile Marker H9000 Hydraulic Winch
- Driven by a mighty 14ci hydraulic motor that taps into your power steering pump for cooler, long-lasting pulls
- Your Mile Marker Winch uses a remote solenoid directional control valve rather than an integrated solenoid
- The military grade Mile Marker Hydraulic Winch's technology is strong enough, dependable enough and rugged enough for use on US Military Humvees
- Extremely sealed from the elements with a corrosion resistant finish
- Even fully submerged in water, your Mile Marker H9000 Hydraulic Winch will work flawlessly
- Uses a 2-speed, free-spooling planetary gear train for fast line pulls with or without a load
- The Mile Marker Winch comes with a generous 100' spool of 3/8" galvanized aircraft grade cable and a roller fairlead
- You get all the hoses and adaptors to fit the Mile Marker Hydraulic Winch into your rig's power steering pump
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
Outfit your off-roader with the same technology that the brave men and women of the US Military use on their Humvees. You get an innovative design with the Mile Marker H9000 Hydraulic Winch that taps into one of the strongest resources on your vehicle: the power steering pump.
Rather than running off unreliable batteries, your H9000 Hydraulic Winch makes use of the huge strength of your power steering system. This powerhouse winch uses its 14ci hydraulic motor to deliver 9000lbs. of brute pulling power.
You get a winch that's as rugged as it is mighty because your H9000 Hydraulic Winch has extreme sealing and a corrosion resistant finish. Don't sweat fording rivers. The Mile Marker Winch keeps on pulling even when it's under water.
With the H9000's 2-speed planetary gear train, you get a low gear for massive loads and a high gear for lighter ones. Includes 100' of 3/8" galvanized aircraft grade cable. Backed by a 2-Year Warranty.
- To ensure that you choose a winch with enough power for your truck or SUV, use this easy formula: gross vehicle weight x 1.5 = minimum winch size.
- The Mile Marker Power Steering Pump Hydraulic Winch can be purchased in either the "H" Series or the "HI" Series.
- The "H" Series has a separate solenoid assembly that can be remotely mounted from the winch. This is good for vehicles with limited space.
- The "HI" Series has an integrated solenoid valve, so it's always conveniently close your winch.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 12/08 - 12/12
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.