- With 9000lbs. of brute pulling power, your new Mile Marker HI9000 Hydraulic Winch has plenty of backbone for even the most grueling hauls
- Powered by a mighty 14ci hydraulic motor that taps into your power steering pump for cooler, long-lasting pulls
- The Mile Marker Hydraulic Winch uses an integrated solenoid directional control valve instead of a remote solenoid
- Mile Marker's pioneering hydraulic design meets all the exacting demands of the US Military, and is used on the Humvees that transport our fighting men and women across foreign soil
- Completely sealed from the elements with a corrosion resistant finish
- Even fully submerged in water, your Mile Marker Hydraulic Winch will work flawlessly
- Uses a 2-speed, free-spooling planetary gear train for fast line pulls with or without a load
- The Mile Marker HI9000 Hydraulic Winch comes with a generous 100' spool of 3/8" galvanized aircraft grade cable and a roller fairlead
- Comes with all the hoses and adaptors to fit the Mile Marker Winch into your rig's power steering pump
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
Don't let little obstacles like mud bogs, raging rivers or craggy ravines intimidate your rig. With the Mile Marker HI9000 Hydraulic Winch riding along, you'll stop being stranded on the sidelines and start getting in on the action.
Your Mile Marker HI9000 Hydraulic Winch's 9000lbs. of pulling power comes from its ingenious design. Rather than running off batteries, it uses a 14ci motor that connects right to your power steering pump, which has tons of potential power just sitting in its lines.
The strength, reliability and dependability of your Mile Marker Winch's technology make it the only choice for the US Military. Mile Marker proudly rides along with our brave soldiers on their Humvees.
Handle anything that Mother Nature can dish out with Mile Marker Hydraulic Winch's extreme weather sealing. It'll even pull its full load while under water.
You get a 2-Year Warranty along with your Mile Marker HI9000 Hydraulic Winch.
- To ensure that you choose a winch with enough power for your truck or SUV, use this easy formula: gross vehicle weight x 1.5 = minimum winch size.
- The Mile Marker Power Steering Pump Hydraulic Winch can be purchased in either the "H" Series or the "HI" Series.
- The "H" Series has a separate solenoid assembly that can be remotely mounted from the winch. This is good for vehicles with limited space.
- The "HI" Series has an integrated solenoid valve, so it's always conveniently close your winch.
Mile Marker Winch - HI9000 Hydraulic Winch Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Newsome T. S (Fernley, NV) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 29, 2005 6:02 AM
Installation was easy and well documented in instruction booklet. Operation is simple and well covered in manuel and also on instruction tags, one mounted on winch, the other you can mount wherever you need it. Thanks "Mile Marker".
Mile Marker Winch - HI9000 Hydraulic Winch
- Ships Between 3/05 - 3/09
- What Do You Drive?