- Your Mile Marker H12000 Hydraulic Winch delivers 12000lbs. of pulling power
- Uses a remote solenoid directional control valve instead of an integrated solenoid
- Taps into your rig's power steering pump for longer, cooler and more reliable pulls than traditional electric winches
- Get a brawny 18.7ci hydraulic motor to drive you Mile Marker Winch
- The fighting men and women of the US Military use the Mile Marker Hydraulic Winch's technology on their Humvees
- Totally sealed from the elements with a corrosion resistant finish
- Your new Mile Marker H12000 Hydraulic Winch works flawlessly underwater as well as on dry land
- Uses a 2-speed, free-spooling planetary gear train for fast line pulls with or without a load
- The Mile Marker Winch comes with a 100' spool of 3/8" galvanized aircraft grade cable and roller fairlead
- You get all the hoses and adaptors you'll need to connect your Mile Marker H12000 Hydraulic Winch to your vehicle's power steering pump
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
Mud, rocks and snow won't slow you down. With the Mile Marker H12000 Hydraulic Winch, you'll get plenty of power to pull your rig out of any situation.
The innovative design of the Mile Marker H12000 Hydraulic Winch uses a solenoid directional control valve to tap into your vehicle's power steering pump to deliver 12000lbs. of hauling muscle. You run longer, cooler and more reliably than traditional electric winch systems. Even the US Military has outfitted their Humvees with this mighty technology.
As durable as it is powerful, your Mile Marker Winch is completely sealed from the elements. It even works fully submerged.
You get a proven 2-speed planetary gear train for fast, controlled line speeds with the Mile Marker Hydraulic Winch uses. You get a 100' spool of extra-strength 3/8" galvanized aircraft grade cable.
Remote solenoid makes the Mile Marker H12000 Hydraulic Winch perfect for tight spaces. Backed by 2-Year Warranty.
- To ensure that you choose a winch with enough power for your truck or SUV, use this easy formula: gross vehicle weight x 1.5 = minimum winch size.
- The Mile Marker Power Steering Pump Hydraulic Winch can be purchased in either the "H" Series or the "HI" Series.
- The "H" Series has a separate solenoid assembly that can be remotely mounted from the winch.
- The "HI" Series has an integrated solenoid valve, so it's always close to your winch.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?