- Specifically designed to mount your high lift jack to your bumper
- Save yourself some cargo room with the Hi-Lift Jack Mount
- Bolts on fast for simple installation
- Compatible with Rugged Ridge XHD rear bumper with or without tire carrier
- Also works with stock and most aftermarket rear bumpers without a tire carrier
- Bracket secures your jack in two locations to eliminate vibration
- The Hi-Lift Jack Mount has a round cutout for padlock use
- Features a quick release knob for easy jack attachment and removal
- Fits most off-road style jacks including Hi-Lift Jack
- Crafted from steel and boasts a durable, black textured finished
- Your Rugged Ridge Hi-Lift Jack Mount carries a 3-year warranty
Tired of your high lift jack dictating how much cargo you can carry in your rig? Regain control of your cargo space when you install the Rugged Ridge Hi-Lift Jack Mount to your rear bumper.
The Rugged Ridge Hi-Lift Jack Mount bolts on for fast installation and secures your jack with two brackets, reducing vibration during transportation. If you're out on the trail and need your jack in a hurry, the Hi-Lift mount features quick release knobs for fast jack removal and attachment. The mount also has round cutouts for padlocks to ensure your jack doesn't get jacked..
Crafted from durable steel, the Hi-Lift jack mount is compatible with Rugged Ridge XHD rear bumpers, most aftermarket rear bumpers without a tire carrier and even stock bumpers. Plus, it secures most off-road style jacks in addition to the Hi-Lift jack. Even better, your Rugged Ridge Hi-Lift Jack Mount is backed by a 3-year warranty.
Rugged Ridge Hi-Lift Jack Mount Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Rugged Ridge Hi-Lift Jack Mount
- Rebates & Incentives: $200 Details
- Ships By 12/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- rugged ridge winch
- rugged ridge winch reviews
- engo e9000
- trailer winch mount
- winch mount plate ford
- winch mounts for chevy
- 18000 lbs rated warn winch
- how to mount a winch on a 2011 suburban
- how to mount a winch on a tacoma
- jeep cherokee hi lift jack
- bolt on supercharger
- steps for trucks
- truck bed net