Daystar Switch Panels
- Ships Between 3/04 - 3/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cleanly mount up to five accessory switches right on your dash with a Daystar Switch Panel
- Tailor made for a flawless fit in place of factory dash components
- Perfect for holding off-road light, winch and air compressor control switches
- Designed to work with Daystar Rocker Switches (optional accessory - sold separately)
- Constructed from automotive-grade ABS
- Fits into factory mounting locations for an easy install
- Your Daystar Rocker Switch Panel is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Along with towering lift kits, rock-blocking body armor and grilles so burly they'd make Lil Jon say "Yeeeaaaahhhh!," off-road rigs are decked out with a wide array of electrical upgrades. Blinding auxiliary lights, hard-pulling winches, tire-saving air compressors—these are essential tools for badland excursions. And it's never been easier to wire their control switches into your cockpit than with Daystar Switch Panels.
Forget about drilling, cutting and hacking into your dashboard—Daystar Switch Panels create a seat of honor for your controls. Custom sculpted for a perfect match on your dash, they mount directly in place of stock components for a clean, OEM-style fit and finish. Once in place, they have room to hold between one and five Daystar Rocker Switches (optional accessory - sold separately).
Installing your Daystar Switch Panel is a cinch, fitting directly into factory mounting points with no drilling or cutting required for most vehicles. They're built to last from automotive-grade ABS and backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.