ARB Winch Snatch Blocks
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/29 - 2/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your off-road beast added versatility with the ARB Winch Snatch Blocks
- An incredibly useful piece of recovery equipment for your vehicle-mounted or portable winch
- Enables load retrievals that are double a winch's capacity—reduces load on the winch by one half
- Expands winching options by letting you pull from varying angles
- Groove on pulley tapers down to the center allowing for a variety of cable sizes (.25"-.5")
- Hardened steel pin is fitted with a nipple and ensures smooth pulley operation
- Choose between the 7000 model with a load capacity of 15,400 lbs and the 9000 model with a load capacity of 19,800 lbs
- Both snatch blocks feature side plates that sit snug against the pulley—eliminates winch cable entrapment
- ARB Winch Snatch Blocks are backed by a 2-year warranty
When you need a formidable piece of recovery equipment, ARB Winch Snatch Blocks are the way to go. Built for handling heavy loads from varying angles of difficulty, these snatch blocks provide unbeatable strength when you're stuck in a sticky situation.
ARB Winch Snatch Blocks are available in two performance levels that feature flush-fitting side plates while allowing for a variety of cable options. These ARB snatch blocks eliminate winch cable entrapment and ensure smooth pulley operation.
The 7000 model has pulley material made from fully machined solid billet and maintains 30,000 lbs of breaking strength, while the 9000 model's pulley material is built from a specialized polymer that actually self-lubricates. Both models have side plate material made from cold rolled steel. What's more, your ARB Winch Snatch Blocks are backed by a 2-year warranty.
ARB Winch Snatch Blocks Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by nolan i (Lane, KS) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jan 30, 2012 10:25 AM
works great to assist winching/pulling. with the design of the pulley, i am not concerned w/varying diameters of cable getting caught up in the flanges. nolan