ARB Winch Straps
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/02 - 12/04
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Strap on extra defense for those heavy winch tows with ARB Winch Straps
- Designed to stretch under load for maximum performance
- An effective method of extracting a bogged or immobilized 4WD rig when a second vehicle is present
- Aids in a safe recovery and greatly reduces the likelihood of vehicle damage
- Choose from three different models—Snatch Straps, Tree Trunk Protectors and Winch Extension Straps
- Snatch Straps: better for a tough haul-out than a standard strap—breaking strength up to 33,000 lbs
- Tree Trunk Protectors: perfect for protecting both your winch cable and Mother Nature from damage
- Winch Extension Straps: extends the length of your winch's cable when the best anchor point is out of reach
- Your ARB Winch Straps are backed by a 2-year warranty
Spend more time searching out those exciting trails, and less time worrying about damage control with ARB Winch Straps. They're your go-to saving grace when you're tucked away in a tight off-road spot. These stretchable tow straps use kinetic energy generated by their elasticity to help aid in your rig's recovery.
What's more, you can choose from three different models, or buy them all for whatever conditions you're anticipating to encounter. All three ARB Winch Straps are made with high-quality materials and tested to the strictest of standards for maximum performance.
Offered in an exciting array of vibrant colors, these winch straps take some of the stress off your winch cables giving you a safer connection to your nearby anchor point. Your ARB Winch Straps are also backed by a 2-year warranty.
ARB Winch Straps Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William Z (Red Creek, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Mar 08, 2014 7:21 PM
A heavy duty strap for 3/4 or 1 ton vehicles that has all the right features and construction. The ends taper down so that you can get it into tight spots and the cushion guards protect the strap and the vehicle, but the strap is better than the ones you see in stores. Cry once, buy the best, after snapping apart a couple lighter straps my chain can get some rest and I have a strap that gets it done.
Reviewed by Alex P (Lafayette, MN) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-150 — Mar 01, 2014 3:24 PM
I set out to look for a quality recovery strap to keep with me in my truck for the harsh MN winters. I came across the arb strap and ended up buying one in both the 17,600 and 33,000 lb variation. I plan to use the lighter one for cars, vans, crossovers, and light trucks. The heavier one will be used for heavier trucks. Safety and logic need to be utilized when using these straps as they can be dangerous. Use a coat, or damper, over the strap when recovering in case a strap was to break.
Reviewed by ABDULRAHMAN A (WAKRAH, WAKRAH) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Dec 29, 2013 1:45 AM
Nice tool, and light. It will be streached for about 20% when you pull another car if it was stuck, you WILL not feel any hit on your chases and the another vehicle as well, it will give smooth feeling of something strong but gentle when it is used.
- arb winches
- cable snatch blocks
- daystar switch
- ramsey wireless winch remote control
- 10000 lb winch reviews
- winch mount plate ford
- hummer winch
- jeep wrangler winch accessories
- mounting plate for a 8000 lb champion winch to fit a 2011 jeep wrangler jeep
- 2003 f150 winch bumper
- truck box tonneau cover
- camo rain guards
- car license plate frame