- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Strap on extra defense for those heavy winch tows with ARB Winch Straps
- Designed to stretch under load for maximum performance
- An effective method of extracting a bogged or immobilized 4WD rig when a second vehicle is present
- Aids in a safe recovery and greatly reduces the likelihood of vehicle damage
- Choose from three different models—Snatch Straps, Tree Trunk Protectors and Winch Extension Straps
- Snatch Straps: better for a tough haul-out than a standard strap—breaking strength up to 33,000 lbs
- Tree Trunk Protectors: perfect for protecting both your winch cable and Mother Nature from damage
- Winch Extension Straps: extends the length of your winch's cable when the best anchor point is out of reach
- Your ARB Winch Straps are backed by a 2-year warranty
Spend more time searching out those exciting trails, and less time worrying about damage control with ARB Winch Straps. They're your go-to saving grace when you're tucked away in a tight off-road spot. These stretchable tow straps use kinetic energy generated by their elasticity to help aid in your rig's recovery.
What's more, you can choose from three different models, or buy them all for whatever conditions you're anticipating to encounter. All three ARB Winch Straps are made with high-quality materials and tested to the strictest of standards for maximum performance.
Offered in an exciting array of vibrant colors, these winch straps take some of the stress off your winch cables giving you a safer connection to your nearby anchor point. Your ARB Winch Straps are also backed by a 2-year warranty.
ARB Winch Straps Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian S (Circle Pines, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Mar 15, 2017 7:45 AM
Have not yet had the opportunity to use this strap, but in comparison to most others on the market, it is a work of art. Strap quality is much better than that of discount/fleet store brands. Stitching is near perfect unlike many others I have seen. Worth the extra few bucks if you want a quality strap. AA customer services was excellent.
Reviewed by Andrea C (Lynchburg, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Feb 17, 2015 11:49 AM
Got to use them sooner than I thought, first week I had them we got 14" of snow and got stuck in my truck. Hooked straps up and got right not a problem. Quality of straps is incredible best strap I've ever owned by far.
Reviewed by William Z (Red Creek, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Mar 08, 2014 7:21 PM
A heavy duty strap for 3/4 or 1 ton vehicles that has all the right features and construction. The ends taper down so that you can get it into tight spots and the cushion guards protect the strap and the vehicle, but the strap is better than the ones you see in stores. Cry once, buy the best, after snapping apart a couple lighter straps my chain can get some rest and I have a strap that gets it done.
Reviewed by Alex P (Lafayette, MN) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-150 — Mar 01, 2014 3:24 PM
I set out to look for a quality recovery strap to keep with me in my truck for the harsh MN winters. I came across the arb strap and ended up buying one in both the 17,600 and 33,000 lb variation. I plan to use the lighter one for cars, vans, crossovers, and light trucks. The heavier one will be used for heavier trucks. Safety and logic need to be utilized when using these straps as they can be dangerous. Use a coat, or damper, over the strap when recovering in case a strap was to break.