Smittybilt X2O 8 Winch
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/06 - 5/08
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put an extra 8,000 lbs of pulling power on your side with the Smittybilt X2O 8 Winch
- Powered by a completely sealed 5.5hp, 12-volt series wound motor
- Features an oversized, completely waterproof 500-AMP solenoid
- Your winch boasts a 3-stage planetary gear system with a 180:1 gear ratio for impressive line speeds
- Includes 98.5' of 3/8" galvanized aircraft cable with replaceable hook
- Wired remote control, roller fairlead and hook included
- Choose the Comp-Series for 98.5' of 5/16" Synthetic DSK-75 rope – 1/7th the weight of steel cable – and an aluminum fairlead
- Easy installation
- Your Smittybilt X2O 8 Winch carries a 2-year electrical warranty and a 1-year gear warranty
Fun adventures quickly turn sticky when someone ends up trapped without the pulling power to escape. Protect yourself and your buddies from the perils of the unpaved with the Smittybilt X2O 8 Winch.
The X2O 8 generates 8,000 lbs of hauling power with its 5.5hp, 12-volt series wound motor. A completely waterproof solenoid allows you to submerge your Jeep without constantly swapping out your noid after soggy adventures. And, with a 3-stage planetary gear system boasting a 180:1 gear ratio, line speeds are remarkably fast—helping you get to safety even quicker!
Your Smittybilt onboard winch is quick and simple to install. Plus, it comes with everything you need for future off-road rescues: galvanized aircraft cable, a wired remote control, a roller fairlead and a hook. Or, choose the Comp-Series X2O 8 for synthetic rope, a wired remote control and an aluminum fairlead. What's more, your Smittybilt X2O 8 Winch is backed by a 2-year electrical and 1-year gear warranty.
Smittybilt X2O 8 Winch Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James R H (ARLINGTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Nov 18, 2013 8:56 PM
1st time out cable kept binding in the fairlead btwn roller and its frame when pulling at a slight angle. At end of day while respooling neatly the motor ran away; I had no control with the remote. Since I installed the winch on a hitch mount and installed connectors on the power cables, I was able to disconnect it. Manual says tap on the solenoid to unstick it, but does not show where the solenoid is. I banged the control box with a sneaker. Now works but can't trust it; could have lost a hand
Reviewed by Scott S (Enterprise, AL) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 10, 2013 8:07 AM
Great looking winch, instructions not exaclty clear how to wind the cable and the small ground wire connection came off. Overall satisfied