- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Triumph over off-road vehicle jams with the mighty Smittybilt X2O 10 Winch
- Prepares your ride with 10,000 lbs of pulling power thanks to the 5.5hp, 12-volt series wound motor
- Boasts a 3-stage planetary gear system with a 218:1 gear ratio for insanely quick line speeds
- Uses "amphibious technology" to seal your winch's motor and gear system
- Its waterproof 500-AMP solenoid is completely versatile—mountable over the motor or cable
- Comes ready-to-rescue with 98.5' of 3/8" galvanized aircraft cable and a roller fairlead
- Select the X2O 10 Comp-Series for 94' of Synthetic DSK-75 rope and an aluminum fairlead
- Includes wired remote and replaceable hook
- Easy to install
- Your Smittybilt X2O 10 Winch carries a 2-year electrical warranty and a 1-year gear warranty
Sometimes the road less traveled leads to muddy bogs, treacherous terrain and other places where off-road chariots face impending doom. The Smittybilt X2O 10 Winch transforms your vehicle into the ultimate rescue machine of ill-fated off-roaders.
Flexing its 5.5hp, 12-volt series wound motor, the X2O 10 generates 10,000 lbs of pulling power to muscle out of nearly any sticky situation. With its 3-stage planetary gear system boasting a gear ratio of 218:1, you're guaranteed intense line speeds. Plus, your winch is completely submergible with its sealed motor, gear system and 500-AMP waterproof solenoid.
Your 10,000 lb winch includes 98.5' of galvanized aircraft cable and a roller fairlead. Or, you can upgrade to the Comp-Series for 94' of Synthetic DKS-75 rope – 1/7th the weight of steel cables – and an aluminum fairlead. Every Smittybilt X2O winch comes ready-to-rescue with a wired remote and replaceable hook.
Installing your X2O winch is quick and simple thanks to its intuitive design. What's more, the Smittybilt X2O 10 Winch is backed by a 2-year electrical and 1-year gear warranty.
Smittybilt X2O 10 Winch Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nicholas P (Brunswick, OH) Reviewed for a 1987 Suzuki Samurai — Feb 15, 2015 7:53 AM
The product came fast and complete install was easy since I planned a winch when building my custom bumper.tried it in my yard to stretch cable n pulled fine with no problems. The real test will be first trip out. Recommend this product with it having wireless remote as well.
Reviewed by Robert M (Smithton, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Nov 25, 2014 5:38 AM
I have not had the need to use it yet, but it looks to be put together well. It will be mounted on a trailer. I like being able to locate the wiring box in different positions. I would definitely recommend this winch!