- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Triumph over off-road vehicle jams with the mighty Smittybilt X2O 10 Winch
- Prepares your ride with 10,000 lbs of pulling power thanks to the 5.5hp, 12-volt series wound motor
- Boasts a 3-stage planetary gear system with a 218:1 gear ratio for insanely quick line speeds
- Uses "amphibious technology" to seal your winch's motor and gear system
- Its waterproof 500-AMP solenoid is completely versatile—mountable over the motor or cable
- Comes ready-to-rescue with 98.5' of 3/8" galvanized aircraft cable and a roller fairlead
- Select the X2O 10 Comp-Series for 94' of Synthetic DSK-75 rope and an aluminum fairlead
- Includes wired remote and replaceable hook
- Easy to install
- Your Smittybilt X2O 10 Winch carries a 2-year electrical warranty and a 1-year gear warranty
Sometimes the road less traveled leads to muddy bogs, treacherous terrain and other places where off-road chariots face impending doom. The Smittybilt X2O 10 Winch transforms your vehicle into the ultimate rescue machine of ill-fated off-roaders.
Flexing its 5.5hp, 12-volt series wound motor, the X2O 10 generates 10,000 lbs of pulling power to muscle out of nearly any sticky situation. With its 3-stage planetary gear system boasting a gear ratio of 218:1, you're guaranteed intense line speeds. Plus, your winch is completely submergible with its sealed motor, gear system and 500-AMP waterproof solenoid.
Your 10,000 lb winch includes 98.5' of galvanized aircraft cable and a roller fairlead. Or, you can upgrade to the Comp-Series for 94' of Synthetic DKS-75 rope – 1/7th the weight of steel cables – and an aluminum fairlead. Every Smittybilt X2O winch comes ready-to-rescue with a wired remote and replaceable hook.
Installing your X2O winch is quick and simple thanks to its intuitive design. What's more, the Smittybilt X2O 10 Winch is backed by a 2-year electrical and 1-year gear warranty.
Smittybilt X2O 10 Winch Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nicholas P (Brunswick, OH) Reviewed for a 1987 Suzuki Samurai — Feb 15, 2015 7:53 AM
The product came fast and complete install was easy since I planned a winch when building my custom bumper.tried it in my yard to stretch cable n pulled fine with no problems. The real test will be first trip out. Recommend this product with it having wireless remote as well.
Reviewed by Robert M (Smithton, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Nov 25, 2014 5:38 AM
I have not had the need to use it yet, but it looks to be put together well. It will be mounted on a trailer. I like being able to locate the wiring box in different positions. I would definitely recommend this winch!