Engo Winch Mount
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/30 - 4/01
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Anchor your powerful winch to the equally powerful Engo Winch Mount
- Effortlessly mounts to most brands of winches
- Solid 6mm steel construction supports up to 12,000 lb capacity winches
- Finished with a durable black powder coat for constant corrosion defense
- Available in two distinctive designs—Universal or Jeep Wrangler compatible
- Installs easily on your Jeep's frame
- Your Engo Winch Mount is backed by a 1-year warranty
Tread-wearing trails throw obstacles in your path at every turn. When duty calls, confidently accept every rescue mission knowing your winch is supported by the Engo Winch Mount.
This Engo mount is constructed for complete compatibility with nearly any winch brand. Its substantial solid steel construction successfully supports up to 12,000 lb capacity winches. And, for complete corrosion protection, this winch mount boasts a black powder coat finish.
What's more, there are two designs of winch mount available: a universal design and one specific to the Jeep Wrangler. Both install quickly on your Jeep. Plus, your Engo Winch Mount carries a 1-year warranty.
- Proper installation requires mounting hardare—not included
Engo Winch Mount Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dan B (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — May 24, 2014 4:58 AM
Lines right up with the tow hook and swaybar bolts. Lets you keep the tow hooks in oem spot. Seems thick haven't used it for any good pulls, but I think it will be fine. Perfect way to mount a winch on a stock tj bumper.
Reviewed by Michael C (MESA, AZ) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Wrangler — May 13, 2013 11:36 PM
I recently purchased this for my 98 jeep wrangler, was a perfect fit, no drilling, no modifying it was all perfect. My Smittybilt xrc8 winch mounted right on! By far the cheapest mount i found and fast shipping. Very happy with my order
Reviewed by Tim F (Arnold, MD) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 02, 2012 5:58 PM
Decent mount,it had a standard hole pattern for a standard size winch however I had a smaller winch (6,000lb) for which I had to drill additional holes. The hole pattern for the Jeep Wranger bumper fit perfectly, however I couldn't use any of the bolts/hardware supplied with the mount. The sway bar mounting bolts were way too long, and recovery hooks prevented me from using the 1/2 inch diameter winch mount plate. Overall it's a good value, it fit the vehicle well and the painted finish was good quality.