- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Muffle the metal-on-metal noise of your bounding winch hook with Daystar Winch Isolators
- Universally sized options fit roller or hawse fairleads from all major manufacturers
- Holds your winch hook in place for a quieter ride
- Constructed from sturdy polyurethane—it won't warp, crack or break even while you're winching at tight angles
- Perfect for protecting synthetic rope on roller fairleads
- Simple to install and easy to remove
- Available in multiple colors
- Your Daystar Winch Isolator is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're rolling down the street or barreling over rocky badlands, a loose winch hook wags around worse than a dog's tongue on a hot summer afternoon. And, when metal bangs against metal, it fills your cockpit with a noise that's as annoying as M80s exploding in a metal trashcan. Banish that bashing sound for good with a Daystar Winch Isolator.
Your Daystar Winch Isolator delivers a simple fix to the age-old problem of loose winch hooks. Simply slip it into your roller or hawse fairlead, park your hook into the form-fitting channel, and drive in peace and quiet. It doesn't interfere with your winch—it simply turns down the volume on your commute, road trip or 4x4 excursion.
Built to last from heavy-duty polyurethane, your Daystar Winch Isolator won't warp, dent or gouge even when you're reeling in a heavy load from hard angles. If you're running synthetic rope, it provides the protection you need to keep your roller fairlead instead of switching to a hawse. And, it's backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Daystar Winch Isolators Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by howard b (SWANSEA, SC) — Jun 05, 2017 8:30 PM
The winch isolator I received was about an eighth of an inch to wide to fit between the fairlead of my winch. Removed that much from isolator to make it fit. Wasn't easy to do but fit well after modification.
Reviewed by Dean L (Springfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jan 12, 2016 11:11 PM
I just purchased a 2014 Ford F-150 FX4 4X4 Regency Conversion with a Procomp 6" lift new off the dealers lot at a bargain, and purchased a new winch along with the Daystar Winch Isolator (black) and let me say that it really cleans up the front of the truck and creates a really classy professional look, I have had several comments from strangers while pumping gas to parking lots commenting from how good it looks to what exactly is that?