Daystar Winch Isolators
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/26
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Muffle the metal-on-metal noise of your bounding winch hook with Daystar Winch Isolators
- Universally sized options fit roller or hawse fairleads from all major manufacturers
- Holds your winch hook in place for a quieter ride
- Constructed from sturdy polyurethane—it won't warp, crack or break even while you're winching at tight angles
- Perfect for protecting synthetic rope on roller fairleads
- Simple to install and easy to remove
- Available in multiple colors
- Your Daystar Winch Isolator is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're rolling down the street or barreling over rocky badlands, a loose winch hook wags around worse than a dog's tongue on a hot summer afternoon. And, when metal bangs against metal, it fills your cockpit with a noise that's as annoying as M80s exploding in a metal trashcan. Banish that bashing sound for good with a Daystar Winch Isolator.
Your Daystar Winch Isolator delivers a simple fix to the age-old problem of loose winch hooks. Simply slip it into your roller or hawse fairlead, park your hook into the form-fitting channel, and drive in peace and quiet. It doesn't interfere with your winch—it simply turns down the volume on your commute, road trip or 4x4 excursion.
Built to last from heavy-duty polyurethane, your Daystar Winch Isolator won't warp, dent or gouge even when you're reeling in a heavy load from hard angles. If you're running synthetic rope, it provides the protection you need to keep your roller fairlead instead of switching to a hawse. And, it's backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Daystar Winch Isolators Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews