- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your recovery equipment a proper place to live with the Smittybilt Tow Strap Storage Bag
- Helps keep your towing strap protected and your cockpit clutter free
- Constructed from 600 denier ballistic nylon
- Equipped with a built-in grab handle
- Dual side openings let you connect your tow strap while it stays in the bag
- Big enough to hold up to a 3" x 30' tow strap (tow strap not included)
- Your Smittybilt Tow Strap Storage Bag comes with a 90-day warranty
Every time you take a trip out into the badlands, you have to pack along a ton of stuff. From the mobile toolset for fixing a troubled tranny to coolers full of brew to celebrate your trek, it can get mighty cramped in your off-roader. And, it's easy to forget the really important stuff—like your rescue gear. Keep your recovery equipment safely stowed away in the Smittybilt Tow Strap Storage Bag.
There are bags, and then there's the Smittybilt Tow Strap Bag. Tougher than a Dana Super 60 rear axle, this sturdy sack is built from 600 denier ballistic nylon and equipped with an integrated grab handle. Plus, there's enough space inside to stash a 3" x 30' tow strap—too bad your 4x4 doesn't have that much elbowroom.
Not only is your Smittybilt Tow Strap Storage Bag tough enough for the trail, but it's smarter than your average bag, too. Rather than zipping at the top, it has dual side openings that let you set up your tow strap without taking it all the way out of the bag. And, even though it does not come with a tow strap, it does include a 90-day warranty.