Smittybilt XRC 3.0 Winch
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Pump up your pulling power with the compact Smittybilt XRC 3.0 Winch
- Perfectly sized for ATVs, UTVs and trailers
- Equipped with a 3.9 hp permanent magnet motor running 3000 lbs of line pull
- Powerful planetary gear system with a 136:1 ratio
- Available with your choice of galvanized steel cable (38’, .25” diameter, 4-way roller fairlead) or synthetic rope (30’, 4000 lb rating, hawse fairlead)
- Comes complete with a hammer-forged hook, 11’ remote control, 12V wiring harness, univeral mounting plate, handlebar rocker switch and a high performance solenoid & wire loom harness
- Built with a standard 4.9” x 3” bolt pattern for an easy install
- Measures in at 13.2” long, 4.48” wide and 4.72” tall
- 1-year Electrical Warranty; Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
There are plenty of times when overkill is called for, like when you're deciding on an engine option at the dealership, going back for seconds at the BBQ buffet, or turning up the stereo when Van Halen comes on. Then, there are times when overkill is completely unnecessary, like when you're picking out a winch. Get at the muscle you need and not a lick more with the Smittybilt XRC 3.0 Winch.
Ideal for ATVs, UTVs and work trailers, the 3.0 Smittybilt XRC Winch is stuffed with premium components for trail-ready durability. Its core strength stems from the 3.9 hp permanent magnet motor, which produces 3000 lbs of line pull. Add to that a planetary gear system spinning a 136:1 gear ratio, and this pint-sized powder keg has the guts to pull you free from the stickiest jams.
Whether you're looking for maximum strength or minimal weight, the Smittybilt XRC 3.0 Winch comes with your choice of either steel cabling or synthetic rope. Both include a hammer-forged hook, but the steel cable is paired with a roller fairlead while the synthetic rope comes with a hawse fairlead. You can control it near or far with the 11' remote control that's connected to its premium solenoid. Plus, Smittybilt backs your XRC 3.0 Winch with a 1-year Electrical Warranty and Lifetime Mechanical Warranty.
Smittybilt XRC 3.0 Winch Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review