Smittybilt XRC 4.0 Winch
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/04 - 3/06
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rescue your rig from the stickiest jams with the Smittybilt XRC 4.0 Winch
- Produces 4000 lbs of line pull—perfect for ATVs, UTVs and work trailers
- Packed with a 4.1 hp permanent magnet motor
- Equipped with a planetary gear system running a 198:1 ratio
- Comes with your choice of galvanized steel cable (32’, 6mm diameter, 4-way roller fairlead) or synthetic rope (30’, 4000 lb rating, hawse fairlead)
- Replaceable hammer-forged hook, 11’ remote control and 12V wiring harness, universal mounting plate, handlebar rocker switch, high performance solenoid, and wire loom harness included
- Built with a standard 4.9” x 3” bolt pattern for an easy install
- Measures 13.2” long, 4.48” wide and 4.72” tall
- Smittybilt backs your XRC 4.0 Winch with a 1-year Electrical Warranty and a Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
The most intrepid off-roaders all share two traits. First, they're fearless enough to think that they can conquer any challenge. Second, they're smart enough to know that they'll get stuck as they attempt to conquer those challenges. Before venturing out on your next excursion, ready your rig for any eventuality with the Smittybilt XRC 4.0 Winch.
Don't let the compact size of the Smittybilt XRC Winch trick you. This scrappy winch produces a whopping 4000 lbs of rated line pull—that's more than enough muscle to reel in any ATV, UTV or lifted Capri. All this brute force comes from XRC Winch's 4.1 hp permanent magnet motor, planetary gear system and 198:1 gear ratio. These premium components deliver the raw power you need to yank your off-roader safely back onto firm ground.
Whether you prefer the old-school strength of steel cable or the new-school weight savings of synthetic, the Smittybilt XRC 4.0 Winch is available with either type of rope. No matter which style you choose, you also get a hammer-forged hook, a fairlead (roller for cable wiring and hawse for synthetic), an 11' remote control and a high-performance solenoid. Plus, Smittybilt covers your XRC 4.0 Winch with a 1-year Electrical Warranty and Lifetime Mechanical Warranty.
Smittybilt XRC 4.0 Winch Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gary G (Cresson, TX) — May 08, 2013 6:34 AM
Very nice complete package, everything you need to mount and operate. Winch operates very smoothly and is strong enough to pull whatever I need to load on my car trailer.