- With 9,500 lbs of pulling power, your WARN 9.5xp Winch has plenty of power for those who blaze their own trails
- Combines the longest duty cycle and fastest line speed under load of any WARN winch
- driven by a powerhouse 6 horsepower High Output Parallel Series Wound motor that runs off your vehicle's 12V battery
- Incorporates a proven 3-stage planetary gear train for optimal power transfer
- Generous 100' of 5/16" diameter wire rope
- Includes a Hawse Fairlead
- Redundant sealing keeps water out of your winch
- Finished with a high gloss, chip resistant powder coating over chromate-coated alloys for heavy-duty corrosion resistance
- Fits perfectly into the portable WARN Multi-Mount Winch Frame
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your WARN 9.5xp Winch is backed by a Lifetime mechanical & 1-year electrical warranty
When speedy recovery is what you need, the WARN 9.5xp Winch has the brawn and performance-driven features to get you back on the road in a hurry.
When other winches need a break, the WARN 9.5xp Winch keeps on hauling. It has the longest duty cycle of any other WARN Winch, so you can scale rocks, slog through mud and get the job done at your pace.
Just because it runs longer doesn't mean it runs slow, though. Under load, your new WARN 9.5xp Winch has a lightning fast line speed of 7.6-feet per minute.
The WARN 9.5xp Winch comes loaded with durable guts. Full-face contact drum seals, powder coat finish over chromate coated alloys and gaskets on the motor and end housing shield against the elements and prevent corrosion. The continuous duty control pack teams-up with the High Output Parallel Series Wound motor to tackle the most punishing pulls. And its 3-stage planetary gearing keeps the 100' of 5/16' diameter wire rope in line. Backed by a Lifetime mechanical & 1-year electrical warranty.
- To ensure that you choose a winch with enough power for your truck or SUV, use this easy formula: gross vehicle weight x 1.5 = minimum winch size.
- The roller fairlead does not mount on the winch.
Warn Winch - 9.5xp Extreme Performance Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John B (Grand Junction, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 04, 2011 9:18 AM
Purchased Warn winch 9.5 because of all the great reviews on this product. Installation is straight forward. Appearance the decals were not applied well ie: uneven and missing bolts to apply wiring to motor, the missing nuts were metric and hard to find at the hardware store.
Reviewed by Reys H (Caracas VENEZULA, AA) Reviewed for a 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser — Feb 02, 2006 1:13 PM
This is the best winch ever !!! It's 6 HP engine its absolutly outstanding, it can work under extremely heavy load and never shuts off... The pull line speed its awesome... It can pull my ligh-heavy weighted truck from pretty much everywhere...
Reviewed by Eric W (Northfield, IL) Reviewed for a 2002 — Sep 30, 2005 5:10 AM
So far I used it twice and I'm very happy with it. Note: When buying Warn Winch don't forget to buy mount winch frame as frame is seperate item and you will need it in order to attach winch to your truck.
- Rebates: $119 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28