- Your new WARN 16.5ti Thermometric Self-Recovery Winch has 16500lbs. of pulling power for heavy-weight vehicles
- Thermometric diagnostics measure your WARN 16.5ti Thermometric Self-Recovery Winch's internal temperatures, which display on the remote switch's LCD
- Driven by a 4.6hp Gen II Series Wound motor that runs off your truck or SUV's 12-volt battery
- The WARN 16.5ti Thermometric Self-Recovery Winch uses a proven 3-stage planetary gear train, which optimizes power transfer
- Comes with an ample 90' of 7/16" aircraft-grade wire rope
- A roller fairlead is included with your WARN 16.5ti Thermometric Self-Recovery Winch
- Extreme sealing at key points makes the WARN 16.5ti Thermometric Self-Recovery Winch water resistant
- Finished with a high gloss, chip resistant powder coating over chromate-coated alloys for heavy-duty corrosion resistance
- Your new WARN 16.5ti Thermometric Self-Recovery Winch is made with pride in the USA
- Lifetime mechanical & 1-year electrical warranty
When your colossal rig gets bogged down in a muddy ditch, no scrawny winch will get you moving again. Rely on the WARN 16.5ti Thermometric Self-Recovery Winch's 16500lbs. of shoulder strength to get your plus-sized truck or SUV out of sticky situations.
Since the WARN 16.5ti Thermometric Self-Recovery Winch was made for heavy hauling, it comes with built in sensors to monitor the temperature in your winch. The LCD screen on your remote switch displays the readings, so you'll never smoke the 4.6hp Gen II Series Wound motor with an long pull.
Your WARN 16.5ti Thermometric Self-Recovery Winch includes 90' of super-strong 7/16" aircraft-grade wire rope. And its beefed-up design delivers faster line speed to reel your vehicle back onto solid ground without the wait.
The WARN 16.5ti Thermometric Self-Recovery Winch's extreme sealing locks water out of critical area. And its chip-resistant powder coat finish bars corrosions. Comes with a Lifetime mechanical & 1-year electrical warranty.
- To ensure that you choose a winch with enough power for your truck or SUV, use this easy formula: gross vehicle weight x 1.5 = minimum winch size.
- The roller fairlead does not mount on the winch.
Warn Winch - 16.5ti Thermometric Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David T (Beeville, TX) — Aug 10, 2011 5:47 AM
Does what it says it will do and more! Have been using these winches for over 25 years and have always been satisfied. Will continue to purchase and use Warn Winches. We use them for our hydraulic trailers to set-up deer blinds that we manufacture. We also use them for winching heavy loads onto flat bed trailers.
Reviewed by Angie Z (Chugiak, AK) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Jul 06, 2009 2:58 PM
I purchased the Warn winch along with the complete bumper replacement. I had a body shop install the bumper and winch and they said they will NEVER do another one. Not for a layman and difficult to install for someone who actually knew what he was doing! That being said, the end result is BEAUTIFUL!
Reviewed by Mark N (Sacramento, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — May 01, 2006 2:07 PM
I installed the whole system myself. Push Guard, Brush Guard, Winch mount etc. I didn't have one bit of trouble. Had to drill 9 holes in the frame but other than that, it went real smooth. The winch is a beast, the price was great in comparison to others, I love it.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/29 - 10/03