- Your WARN M12000 Self-Recovery Winch has enough muscle to pull up to 12000lbs.
- Draws it strength from a 4.6hp Series Wound motor
- The WARN M12000 Self-Recovery Winch connects directly to your vehicle's 12- or 24-volt battery
- Low profile design to minimize its footstep on your truck or SUV
- Incorporates a proven 3-stage planetary gear train for more efficient power transfer
- With 125' of super-strong 3/8" wire rope, your WARN M12000 Self-Recovery Winch has plenty of reach
- Comes with a roller fairlead that both protects and directs your wire rope
- Your new WARN M12000 Self-Recovery Winch has an durable powder coat finish
- Made with pride in the USA
- The WARN M12000 Self-Recovery Winch is backed by a Lifetime mechanical & 1-year electrical warranty
When you go exploring the farthest ends of the great outdoors in a heavyweight truck or SUV, you need a winch riding along with enough brawn to get you out of a pinch. That's what the WARN M12000 Self-Recovery Winch does best. Packed with 12000lbs. of pulling power in a low profile housing, this mighty winch comes to your rescue.
The 4.6hp Series Wound motor is responsible for the WARN M12000 Self-Recovery Winch's awesome strength. It can haul in a no-load line at up to 30-feet per minute. Plus, the proven 3-stage planetary gear train adds plenty of torque.
It'll be hard finding yourself too far from a safe anchoring point with your new WARN M12000 Self-Recovery Winch. This workhorse winch has a generous 125' spool of heavy-duty 3/8" wire rope.
Safety should always come first when you're using your WARN M12000 Self-Recovery Winch. It comes with a wired remote switch with a 12' lead, so you can use your winch at a safe distance. Backed by a Lifetime mechanical & 1-year electrical warranty.
- To ensure that you choose a winch with enough power for your truck or SUV, use this easy formula: gross vehicle weight x 1.5 = minimum winch size.
- The roller fairlead does not mount on the winch.
Warn Winch - M12000 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by donald j (Vancouver, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Feb 20, 2007 9:23 PM
What can I say its a Warn nothing better I have had several including Ramsey and Super winch but for longevity you won't go wrong with a warn easy to mount simple to opperate this model the m1200 has 125 feet of cable yes I've needed it motor dose'nt seem to over heat under extended use and the electrical components are very water tight. don't forget your satch block and nylon strap.this tool will save you hours of work digging your vehicle out of a bad spot.
- Rebates: $150 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.