- The WARN XD9000 Self-Recover Winch delivers 9000lbs. of pulling power
- The WARN XD9000's compact design and separate control pack lets you mount it just about anywhere on your truck or SUV
- Driven by a 4.6hp Series Wound motor that connects to your truck or SUV's battery
- You can use your WARN XD9000 Winch with either a 12- or 24-volt electrical system
- Incorporates a proven 3-stage planetary gear train for optimal power transfer
- You get 100' of rugged 5/16" wire rope and a roller fairlead with your WARN XD9000 Self-Recovery Winch
- Finished with a durable powder coating
- Your WARN XD9000 Winch is made with pride in the USA
- Backed by Lifetime mechanical & 1-year electrical warranty
When space is limited, turn to the compact, versatile and powerful WARN XD9000 Self-Recovery Winch. Your WARN XD9000 uses a remote-mounting control pack, so you can bolt this winch almost anywhere. But don't let its slim size fool you - this workhorse winch is no wimp. Packed inside its condensed body is 9000lbs. of intense pulling power. That's more than enough strength to haul yourself and your trailblazing buddies out of any tight spot.
The secret behind the WARN XD9000 Self-Recovery Winch's mighty muscle is the powerhouse 4.6hp Series Wound motor that drives it. Not stopping there, WARN links the XD9000's motor to a proven 3-stage planetary gear train. That means you get rapid and reliable line speeds to put you right back on the unpaved road in no time.
You'll never be out of anchoring range because you get 100' of sturdy 5/16" wire rope. For safety's sake, you also get a 12' wired remote switch. To top it off, your WARN XD9000 is backed by a Lifetime mechanical & 1-year electrical warranty.
- To ensure that you choose a winch with enough power for your truck or SUV, use this easy formula: gross vehicle weight x 1.5 = minimum winch size.
- The roller fairlead does not mount on the winch.
Warn Winch - XD9000 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John S (Flagstaff, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Sep 06, 2006 6:19 PM
Too soon to tell for sure because I have just tested the winch, not had the acid test yet. I have great expectations for this winch. I will depend on it when the situation arrives. After all, its a long walk back into town! This could be a lifesaver!
Reviewed by Jason J (Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Aug 30, 2005 9:36 AM
The Winch is okay i have only used it twice. I have noticed under heavy load that it needs time to cool down to continue operation. The best part of this purchase was through buying through AutoAnything. Thanks i appreciate your service. J
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/02 - 5/04