- The brawny WARN M8000 Self-Recovery Winch has 8000lbs. of pulling power
- Your WARN M8000 Self-Recovery Winch lets you choose between either 80' or 100' of 5/16" wire rope
- Driven by a 4.8hp Series Wound motor for massive torque and power
- Choose between the 12- or 24-volt model, depending on your vehicle's electrical system
- The WARN M8000 Self-Recovery Winch uses a proven 3-stage planetary gear train for optimal power transfer
- The 80' wire rope model includes a hawse fairlead, and the 100' wire rope model is equipped with a rolled fairlead
- Your new WARN M8000 Self-Recovery Winch is finished with a durable powder coat
- Works perfectly with the portable WARN Multi-Mount Winch Frame
- Made with pride in the USA
- The WARN M8000 Self-Recovery Winch is backed by a Lifetime mechanical & 1-year electrical warranty
Freedom of choice has just been expanded to your winch. The WARN M8000 Self-Recovery Winch is made to let you choose one of the key features that could make or break your off-road adventures.
The length of wire rope plays a major role when you're winching. Not enough wire rope may leave you out of anchoring range, and too much can cause you to lose out on the strongest part of your winch: the first drum layer. Your WARN M8000 Self-Recovery Winch lets you choose between either 80' of 5/16" wire rope, or 100', so you'll always have the right amount.
Plus, your WARN M8000 Self-Recovery Winch comes packed with all the tough guts that make WARN famous. It's powered by a 4.8hp Series Wound motor, connected to a 3-stage planetary gear train. Under load, your WARN M8000 Self-Recovery Winch pulls at up to 8-feet per minute.
Engineered to fit in tight spaces, the compact WARN M8000 Self-Recovery Winch has a separate control pack. Backed by a Lifetime mechanical & 1-year electrical warranty.
- To ensure that you choose a winch with enough power for your truck or SUV, use this easy formula: gross vehicle weight x 1.5 = minimum winch size.
- The fairlead does not mount on the winch.
Warn Winch - Warn M8000 Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by don m (clarkridge, AR) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Econoline — Mar 26, 2015 10:54 PM
I have a modified 2014 Tacoma 4x4. I choose the M8000 model winch for this truck. It handles winching work very well. If I buy another winch it will be a Warn Ozark Mountains
Reviewed by Todd B (Hartland, MI) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 27, 2013 2:57 AM
This winch was very easy to install and works great! Don't have to worry about getting stuck any more!
Reviewed by Richard L (Beaumont, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Pilot — Nov 02, 2012 8:51 PM
If you want a winch you can depend on when you're in remote locations then this is the winch for you. If you're a casual user then the cheaper chinese brands will do just fine. Even though the Smittybilt XRC 8 has similar performance numbers, similar warranty, and is cheaper, I won't have to worry if my winch is going to work or not when I need it the most.
Reviewed by Joe C (Hoover, AL) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy C/K 1500 — Jul 24, 2012 6:01 AM
The winch and hidden mount was easy to install. Just follow the instructions.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/22 - 9/26