- The WARN Multi-Mount Winch Frame is the easiest-to-install winch mounting system that WARN makes
- Mounts onto any vehicle with a class III towing receiver
- Your WARN Multi-Mount Winch Frame effortlessly lets you swap your winch between multiple vehicles
- Lock your winch away when it's not being used
- The WARN Multi-Mount Winch Frame has predrilled mounting holes for the WARN 9.5xp, XD9000i, M8000 and M6000 winches
- Backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
Your WARN winch doesn't need to be welded onto your rig's chassis to have a sturdy platform. Rather than limiting your winch to one vehicle, you can use the WARN Multi-Mount Winch Frame and firmly ground your winch to any vehicle with a class III towing receiver.
Move your winch from one vehicle to another with ease using the WARN Multi-Mount Winch Frame. The WARN 9.5xp, XD9000, XD9000i, M8000 and M6000 winches fit into the predrilled holes on this black-coated steel winch frame. Then, simply slide the winch frame into any class III towing receiver, secure it with a hitch pin and you're ready to rescue your stranded buddies.
When you're not slogging through the great outdoors, you can leave your WARN Multi-Mount Winch Frame at home. Keep it locked up in your garage, or secure it in your truck's tool box.
Your new WARN Multi-Mount Winch Frame is backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
- WARN winch mounting systems are only intended to be used with WARN winches.
Warn Multi-Mount Winch Frame Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David P (Vernal, UT) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 25, 2009 7:35 AM
Beware that the multi-mount is only the beginning of the expenses to make this application work. The mount does not come with wiring to the rear of your vehicle. Additional heaving wiring, plugs, and switch are needed at a cost of $150.00. You will also need a receiver for both ends as well. Other than the expense I am pleased with having more practical use of my winch.
Reviewed by Paul H (Valley, WA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F550 — Nov 20, 2007 9:15 PM
It was very easy to install my new Warn M8000 Winch to the Warn Multi-Mount Winch Frame. The Warn Winch Frame is well designed and manufactured. All the mounting holes are predrilled, and fit my M8000 winch exactly. I have a front receiver hitch and rear receiver hitch installed on my Ford F-550. I use a double receiver adapter on the rear, which allows me to hook up my trailer, then hook my winch on the top receiver hitch (the adapter has one straight through receiver hitch, and the second is several inches above. I use this setup to winch cars/trucks onto the trailer. The warn winch and winch multi mount work great. Paul NE Washington
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/28 - 3/02