- The Ramsey RE 8000 Winch packs a punch with an 8,000lb. single-line pull rating
- Built for brute force with an exceptionally-strong worm gear design for load-reversing protection
- Powered by a 4.8hp series-wound electric motor
- The Ramsey RE 8000 employs an exclusive semi-automatic RAM-LOK clutch that disengages for free spooling
- Spools 150ft. of 5/16" galvanized aircraft cable that's protected by a 4-way roller fairlead
- Motor and weather-resistant, fully-integrated solenoid assembly are grounded directly to battery
- The Ramsey Winch RE 8000 features a 12ft. wire pendant remote control
- Includes 6 ft. 2-gauge battery cables with connectors
- Also available in a 24v 2.5hp model with the same 8,000lb. pull rating
- Made in the USA
- Your Ramsey RE 8000 Winch is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Brute strength is often the best way to get the job done. Knowing this, Ramsey designs their RE series winches for pure pulling power, which means the strength to get yours or another vehicle un-stuck from any jam.
The RE 8000 gets its 8,000lb. pull rating and toughness from quality parts and construction. An exceptionally-strong worm gear for load reversing protection. A 4.8hp series-wound electric motor. An exclusive semi-automatic clutch for easy free spooling. Plus, the convenience of controlling the RE 8000 from a 12ft. wired remote.
Also packed into the RE 8000 is Ramsey's 60 years of winching expertise, combining classic heavy-duty strength with the latest technology to make the most evolved winches on the market. Your Ramsey Winch RE 8000 is made with pride in the USA and carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- To ensure that you choose a winch with enough power for your truck or SUV, use this easy formula: gross vehicle weight x 1.5 = minimum winch size.
- 4-way roller fairlead does not mount directly to the winch.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ramsey Winch - Ramsey RE 8000
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 6/11 - 6/15