- The Patriot Profile 12000 Ramsey Winch packs serious pulling power rated to 12,000lbs. in single line use
- Profile Ramsey Winches sport a separate-mounting solenoid design that's ideal for limited space or bumper-mount uses
- The Ramsey Winch Patriot Profile 12000 is powered by an efficient 5.5hp 12v DC series wound electric reversible motor
- Cranks-up the line speed with a proven 3-stage planetary gear system design
- The Patriot Profile 12000 spools 125' of 3/8" wire rope with an attached cleavis hook
- Protects your wire rope with a 4-way roller fairlead
- The Patriot Profile 12000 Ramsey Winch's motor and separate, weather-resistant solenoid assembly are grounded directly to the battery
- Automatic load-holding brake for strength, safety and reliability
- The Patriot Winch employs an easy to use, cam-action clutch design for free-spooling
- Includes a standard 12ft. wire pendant remote control
- Go wireless with the optional remote system giving you 50 feet of range and full control of your Ramsey Winch
- Includes 6 ft. 2-gauge battery cables with connectors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Patriot Profile 12000 Ramsey Winch carries a Lifetime Warranty
Get serious about your off-roading fun! The Patriot Profile 12000 Winch packs heavy-duty 12,000lb. pulling power into a setup with separate-mounting solenoids. It's the ideal solution for space-limited or bumper-mounting spots.
125 feet of durable 3/8" wire rope. A 3-stage planetary gear system for fast line speed. A cam-action clutch for free spooling ease. Plus an automatic load-holding brake. Ramsey jams each of these into the Patriot Profile Winch for getting the job done quickly, safely and easily.
For even more convenience, the Ramsey Winch comes with a 12ft. wired controller, or an optional wireless remote with an incredible 50ft. range. Best yet, your Ramsey Patriot Profile 12000 Winch is made with pride in the USA, backed by Ramsey's 60 years of winch expertise and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- To ensure that you choose a winch with enough power for your truck or SUV, use this easy formula: gross vehicle weight x 1.5 = minimum winch size.
- 4-way roller fairlead does not mount directly to the winch.
Ramsey Winch - Ramsey Patriot Profile 12000 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Reys H (Caracas VENEZULA, AA) Reviewed for a 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser — Feb 02, 2006 1:07 PM
Awesome !!! Great Pull line... Great for Heavy trucks and severe duty use... On the bad side, really heavy weighted.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/10 - 3/14