- The Ramsey REP 8000 Winch boast extreme pulling strength with an 8,000lb. single line power rating
- Powered by a 3.8hp 12v series wound motor
- Designed to be the ideal all-around winch for work and play uses alike
- The Ramsey Winch REP 8000 gets the job done faster with a proven 3-stage planetary gear system for more rapid line speed
- Spools 95ft. of 5/16" galvanized aircraft cable that's protected by a 4-way roller fairlead
- Motor and weather-resistant solenoid assembly are grounded directly to battery
- The Ramsey Winch features a strong automatic load-holding brake for strength
- Cam-action clutch disengages planetary gear system for easy free spooling
- Controlled by a 12ft. wired pendant remote
- Includes 6ft. 4-gauge battery cables with connectors
- The REP 8000 is available in a 24v model with a 2.6hp permanent magnet motor
- Made in the USA
- Your Ramsey Winch REP 8000 is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether your down on the farm, out on the trail or in the blind, the Ramsey REP 8000 Winch has your needs covered. With an outstanding 8,000lbs. of pulling power, the Ramsey Winch has the strength to lift your vehicle from any tight spot while at work or at play.
The Ramsey Winch REP 8000 packs a number of features into one heavy-duty unit designed to be the ideal all-around winch. You get 95ft. of 5/16" galvanized aircraft cable, a 3-stage gear system providing fast line speed, a cam-action clutch allowing easy free-spooling and a strong automatic load-holding brake for getting back on the road fast, safely and easily.
Also packed into the REP 8000 is Ramsey's 60 years of winch expertise, combining classic heavy-duty strength with the latest technology to make the most evolved winches on the market. Your Ramsey Winch REP 8000 is made with pride in the USA and carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- To ensure that you choose a winch with enough power for your truck or SUV, use this easy formula: gross vehicle weight x 1.5 = minimum winch size.
- 4-way roller fairlead does not mount directly to the winch.
Ramsey Winch - Ramsey REP 8000 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Michael R C (Kennewick, WA) Reviewed for a 1976 Toyota Land Cruiser — Aug 08, 2007 10:46 AM
Winch has popular testimonials and I think it will do the job. I like the low profile for better bumper accomodation. Was not satisfied with the lack of clarity regarding notes on wiring hookups and feel that the solenoid box, being squared,is a little cumbersome and difficult to attach snuggly.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/07 - 4/11