- The WARN XD9000i dishes out an intense 9000lbs. of pulling power
- Powered by a heavy-duty 4.6hp Series Wound motor
- Your WARN XD9000i Winch's innovative, all metal control pack housing unit provides serious protection for its internal components
- The proven 3-stage planetary gear train delivers blazing line speeds of up to 38-feet per minute
- Includes 100' of high-strength 5/16" wire rope and a roller fairlead
- The WARN XD9000i is finished with a durable powder coating
- Made with pride in the USA
- Lifetime mechanical & 1-year electrical warranty
Brute strength and innovation meld seamlessly in your WARN XD9000i Self-Recovery Winch. It's chock-full of all the important features you demand as well as new and exiting design improvements.
First and foremost, your WARN XD9000i Self-Recovery Winch packs a mean punch. Driven by its 4.6 hp Series Wound motor, it delivers 9000lbs. of intense pulling power. Not only that, its 3-stage planetary gear train can haul in your line at up to 38-feet per minute.
Besides muscle and speed, your new WARN XD9000i Self-Recovery Winch also gives you an extra edge through its ground-breaking design. Rather than leaving the control pack exposed to damage from the elements and abuse, the WARN XD9000i stores it inside an all-metal housing. It's like having a roll cage for your winch.
What's more, you get a huge 100' spool of 5/16" wire rope and a 12' wired remote switch. Plus, your WARN XD9000i comes with a Lifetime mechanical & 1-year electrical warranty.
- To ensure that you choose a winch with enough power for your truck or SUV, use this easy formula: gross vehicle weight x 1.5 = minimum winch size.
- The roller fairlead does not mount on the winch.
Warn Winch - XD9000i Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Theron D (Woodbine, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 25, 2013 1:30 PM
Powerful winch with high line speed. Auto anything provided an excellent price using the online chat and it was at my door in three days. It came expertly attached and protected on a pallet which is the only way to ship one to avoid damage. Great job.
Reviewed by Eduardo A (Nogales, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 01, 2009 11:07 AM
I'm very pleased with Autoanything in how they have price matched the Warn XD9000i. I installed the winch within two hours on a Rugged Ridge front bumper. I'm really satisfied with the appearance of the Warn winch. I still have not had the opportunity to use it but have no doubts it will perform excellent.
Reviewed by joshua s (Gordon, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Sierra — Sep 13, 2008 3:34 PM
I am always involved with muddy dirt roads and alot of kaolin mines. Our operation invovles mining into the ground 50 to 100 feet and the exposed water table and the koalin is hard to drive through. I was going to turn on one of the many pumps in the hole to control the water and realized when i got back in the truck my tires were not visible. The tire size on my truck are 32.5x11.5 BFG mud terrain, well i hook my winch up to a D9 dozer and pulled my truck out of the hole without using the dozer. I only used the dozer as a counterweight, I would definately offer this size winch to anyone who encounters alot of mud and sand because the winch itself is amazing!
Reviewed by Charlie A (Arkadelphia, AR) Reviewed for a 1983 Jeep CJ — Apr 08, 2008 5:40 PM
I have tried other winches and of those I bought(and sold)none have come close to the dependability and strength of Warn.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/06 - 10/08