- Your punchy Mile Marker PE2000 Electric Winch comes with 2000lbs of pulling power
- Powered by a 1.5hp Permanent Magnet motor that directly taps into your 12-volt DC electrical system
- Comes with a generous 50' spool of 5/32" (4mm) galvanized aircraft grade cable with replaceable hook
- The Mile Marker Electric Winch's planetary drive train and free-spooling actuator deliver fast line speeds with or without a load
- Equipped with a 8' wired hand control
- Your new Mile Marker PE2000 Electric Winch comes with a 2-Year Warranty
The feisty Mile Marker PE2000 Electric Winch lets you equip your ATV, dirt bike, boat or trailer with 2,000 lbs of pull. Drag your toys from mud bogs, ease them down steep grades or pull them up on to the trailer or truck without a hassle. No matter what comes your way, you'll be armed and ready with the Mile Marker PE2000 Electric Winch.
What makes the Mile Marker PE2000 Electric Winch the perfect companion for pleasure vehicles is its compact size and relative strength. Powered by a 1.5hp Permanent Magnetic motor, it serves up a substantial 2000lbs. of pulling power. You'll have just enough muscle to get out of nearly any sticky situation.
Because the Mile Marker PE2000 Electric Winch uses a fast, free-spooling planetary gear train, you'll be able to pull your toys out fast. Plus, you get an ample 50' spool of heavy-duty 5/32" (4mm) galvanized aircraft grade cable. That's just enough cable to hook that essential anchoring point when you're in a tight spot.
Mile Marker Winch - PE2000 Electric Winch Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard B (Belvidere, NJ) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Aug 16, 2011 9:33 AM
Bought it to pull my 1500lb bbq onto my trailer. I had my doubts, but the little guy pulls like a champ. Only fault, I wish they would include a little more wire. I had to lengthen the wires to reach my car battery. I would recomend and buy again.
Reviewed by Kandy K (Middletown, OH) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Econoline — Jul 22, 2011 8:22 PM
I use this winch to pull cars up onto my trailer. Works great. Great value.
Reviewed by Carl C (Oceanside, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Oct 01, 2008 3:36 PM
I received the winch the very next day i ordered it. I bought the winch for my 18' car trailer and so far it's pulled a S-10 and 4 door dodge car up with no problems. iI would recommend Mile Marker to anyone. Their slogan proves their product. Abused Worldwide
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/15 - 2/17