- Replace a broken, stretched or frayed cable with a high-quality Mile Marker Winch Cable
- Woven from high-grade galvanized aircraft cable
- Cable available with or without heavy-duty steel hook
- Choose from 5 sizes to match your winch
- Your Mile Marker Winch Cable is warranted against defect
Mile Marker Winch Cables won't mend a broken heart or frayed nerves, but they're perfect for replacing broken or frayed winch cables. Mile Marker is the number-one name in the winching game, and even if you're winching with another brand, a Mile Marker Winch Cable delivers the superior strength you're looking for.
Manufactured from high-grade galvanized aircraft cable, Mile Marker Replacement Winch Cables are ready for anything the trail dishes out. Plus, Mile Marker accommodates nearly any winch with your choice of 5 different sized cables, with or without a high-strength steel hook.
Mile Marker Winch Cables Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jason S (MONUMENT, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 03, 2014 7:04 PM
Received my winch cable just in time for the Set them free off-road event in Buena Vista, Colorado. Loaded it on my winch and went 4 wheelin. 1st day second trail, used my new winch cable to tug myself over an obstacle. Worked perfectly.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/24 - 2/28