- Overcome the toughest off-road debacles with the pulling power of the Smittybilt XRC 12 Winch
- Your Smittybilt XRC 12 boasts an astounding 12,000 lbs of pulling power from its 6.6hp, 12-volt series wound motor
- Prepare for lightning fast line speeds thanks to its 3-stage planetary gear system with 265:1 gear ratio
- The XRC 12 is ready to pull with 94' of strong galvanized aircraft cable
- Wired remote controller, roller fairlead and replaceable hook included
- Quick, hassle-free installation
- Your Smittybilt XRC 12 Winch is backed by a limited lifetime mechanical warranty and a 1-year electrical warranty
When you're rig is stuck in the middle of nowhere, only the extreme pulling power of a thoroughbred winch saves you. Equip your vehicle with the Smittybilt XRC 12 Winch for 12,000 lbs of dependable pulling power that hoists your ride from even the stickiest of off-road recoveries.
The Smittybilt XRC 12 gets its staggering strength from a 6.6hp, 12-volt series wound motor. And, its 3-stage planetary gear system with 265:1 gear ratio ensures some of the fastest line speeds you've ever seen from a winch.
Your XRC 12 boasts 94' of galvanized aircraft cable, a wired remote controller, a roller fairlead and replaceable hook for immediate recovery adventures. Plus, installing your Smittybilt winch is quick and hassle-free thanks to its intuitive design. What's more, the Smittybilt XRC 12 Winch carries a limited lifetime mechanical warranty and a 1-year electrical warranty.
Smittybilt XRC 12 Winch Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Josh B (COCHRAN, GA) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Bronco — Dec 18, 2014 10:41 AM
I bought this winch about a year ago. I have only used it two times and both times it has performed well. On one occasion where I got stuck the winch pulled me out of a hole I was bottomed out in will ease. Honestly for the price there is no better winch than this in my opinion. If you want a winch on a budget then a Smittybilt is the way to go.
Reviewed by RICHARD M (BURLINGTON, CO) Reviewed for a 1955 Jeep CJ — Dec 05, 2012 1:17 PM
THIS IS A GREAT UNIT.RAISED AND LOWER WIND TOWERS WITH IT AT ABOUT 2000 POUNDS.OUTSTANDING CONTROLE,SMOOTH,GREAT BRKAKE,VERY POWERFUL AND IT COMES WITH EVERYTHING NEEDED TO INSTALL.I LIKE IT BETTER THAN MY OLD WARREN. IT DOES THE JOB FOR ME.
Smittybilt XRC 12 Winch
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/27 - 1/29