- Get massive winching muscle without dropping a mint with the Warn VR12000 Winch
- Rated at 12,000 lbs of line pull—the strongest of Warn’s VR winches
- Low-profile design with a remote-mounting control pack for an easier install on pickups and SUVs
- Powered by a series wound motor that wires into your rig’s 12V battery
- Controlled by a 3-stage planetary gearing with line speeds up to 28.4’ per minute
- Your Warn VR12000 Winch comes with 94’ of sturdy 3/8” wire rope and a roller fairlead
- 12’ wired remote control included
- Finished with an anti-corrosive powder coating
- Lifetime mechanical & 1-year electrical warranty
When you're stuck between a rock and a hard place, you don't need a winch with a bunch of overpriced bells and whistles. You just need a winch with enough backbone to pull you back onto the trail without fail. Well, that's exactly what you get with the Warn VR12000 Winch: strength that doesn't stop at a price that fits any budget.
Even though your Warn VR12000 Winch sports a well-drink price, it's built to top-shelf standards like all Warn winches. The heart and soul of the VR12000 is its 12V series wound motor, which delivers a whopping 12,000 lbs of line pull. Plus, its 3-stage planetary gearing and 216:1 ratio dishes up a respectable line speed of 28.4' per minute.
Thanks to its low-profile design and separate control pack, you can bolt your Warn VR12000 Winch to most pickups and SUVs. And, its 94' of 3/8" wire rope gives you plenty of reach to find a solid anchor point out in the badlands. For maximum corrosion resistance, Warn finishes your VR12000 with a dual primer and powder coating. Best of all, it's backed by a Lifetime mechanical & 1-year electrical warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- Rebates: $200 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02