- Equip your off-roader with tremendous muscle at a miniscule price with the Warn VR10000 Winch
- Rated at 10,000 lbs of line pull—Warn’s midrange VR winch
- Its low-profile design and remote-mountable control pack allows easier installation on pickups and SUVs
- Powered by a series wound motor that connects to your rig’s 12V battery
- Controlled by a 3-stage planetary gearing with line speeds up to 25.9’ per minute
- Your Warn VR10000 Winch comes with 94’ of brawny 3/8” wire rope and a roller fairlead
- 12’ wired remote control included
- Finished with an anti-corrosive powder coating
- Lifetime mechanical & 1-year electrical warranty
Plenty of winches are over engineered and overpriced. But, when you're stuck axle deep in a mud bog, what you really need is serious pulling power, not a winch that makes toast. Get 5 tons of recovery strength without weakening your bank account with the Warn VR1000 Winch, the most affordable midrange winch in Warn's lineup.
Don't let the surprisingly affordable price fool you. The VR10000 is built to Warn's highest standards. Its guts come with a 12V series wound motor, which delivers a hefty 10,000 lbs of line pull. Plus, its 3-stage planetary gearing and 261:1 ratio dishes up a respectable line speed of 25.9' per minute. That's enough muscle and might to pull your rig back onto the trail in no time flat.
Whether the best anchor point is near or far, your Warn VR10000 Winch's 94' of 3/8" wire rope is long enough to reach and strong enough to hold fast. And, its low-profile design and remote-mounting control pack give you plenty of options when you're installing it on your truck or SUV. What's more, Warn covers your VR10000 Winch with a rock-solid Lifetime mechanical & 1-year electrical warranty.
Warn Winch - VR10000 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- Rebates: $75 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/09 - 2/11