- Give your lighter truck or SUV enough muscle to get out of any situation with the Warn VR8000 Winch
- Rated at 8,000 lbs of line pull—Warn’s entry-level VR winch
- Low-profile design and remote-mounting control pack give you more mounting options for pickups and SUVs
- Powered by a series wound motor that connects to your rig’s 12V battery
- Controlled by 3-stage planetary gearing with line speeds up to 29’ per minute
- Your Warn VR8000 Winch comes with 94’ of 5/16” wire rope and a roller fairlead
- 12’ wired remote control included
- Finished with an anti-corrosive powder coating
- Lifetime mechanical & 1-year electrical warranty
Sure. You could shell out some serious cash for a winch that's been designed by NASA to work in subzero temperatures, but how often do you need to recover your rig from an iceberg? Forget about unnecessary bells and whistles—the Warn VR8000 Winch delivers everything you need and nothing you don't.
Even though the VR8000 Winch is the most affordable entry-level winch in Warn's lineup, it's still built to Warn's exacting standards. No corners are cut constructing your VR8000. Its backbone comes from the 12V series wound motor that's rated at 8,000 lbs of line pull. And, its 3-stage planetary gearing and 216:1 ratio reels you in at a maximum rate of 29' per minute—fast enough to pull yourself or your buddies back onto the trail without burning much daylight.
You can't always get stuck with an anchor close at hand. That's why your Warn VR8000 Winch comes with 94' of 5/16" wire rope. It's long enough to reach and sturdy enough to keep a firm grip. What's more, its low-profile design and remote-mounting control pack give you plenty of options when you're installing it on your truck or SUV. Plus, Warn backs your VR8000 Winch with a Lifetime mechanical & 1-year electrical warranty.
Warn Winch - VR8000 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steve F (Blaine, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Feb 06, 2014 6:57 AM
Just had this installed - used it the next week to pull a huge log out of a pond -- worked great, good price & most of all great customer service !!
Reviewed by Philip W (East Peoria, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Nov 06, 2012 4:46 PM
Auto Anything was great in helping out with this choice. Intalled on ARB Bumper mounted to FJ Cruiser. Eager to try it out soon. The right balance between weight and power needs. Suggest installing TIMBRENS in front to support bumper and load weight and improve driving characteristics.
- Rebates: $200 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/06 - 7/08