- Pull your off-roader from the stickiest situations with the affordable Engo E9000 Winch
- Powered by a 5.5hp Series Wound motor for 9,000 lbs of line pull
- 3-stage planetary gearing running a 265:1 ratio
- Your Engo E9000 Winch comes loaded with 92’ of 21/64” wire rope and a 4-way roller fairlead
- Free-spooling clutch and automatic drum brake
- Includes a 12’ wired remote control and wiring
- Lifetime Warranty on mechanical parts, 1-year warranty for electrical components
Off-roading is risky business. One wrong turn can land you stuck between a rock and a hard place. Since AAA can't send tow trucks out to the middle of Moab, you've got to be prepared to rescue yourself and your buddies. For that, you need the Engo E9000 Winch. This muscle-bound winch is loaded with 9,000 lbs of line pull—enough to yank your Wrangler out of the stickiest situations.
Brute strength, trail-ready features and a shockingly low price—you get it all when you go with the Engo E9000 Winch. It's powered by a 5.5hp Series Wound motor running a 3-stage planetary gearing at a rapid-recovery ratio of 265:1. Plus, its automatic drum brake ensures the line won't slip when you need it to hold fast!
You can't always count on a sturdy anchor point being close, so your Engo E9000 Winch comes with 92' of heavy-duty 21/64" wire rope. And, you can safely control your winch right from your cockpit, thanks to its 12' wired remote control. It comes with all the wiring you need to connect to your battery, as well as a Lifetime Warranty on mechanical parts and a 1-year warranty for electrical components.
Engo E9000 Winch Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Engo E9000 Winch
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31