- Power through tough pulls with ease using the muscle-bound Engo E10000 Winch
- Equipped with a 5.6hp Series Wound motor for 10,000 lbs of line pull
- 3-stage planetary gearing with a 265:1 ratio
- Your Engo E10000 Winch comes with 94’ of 23/64” wire rope and a 4-way roller fairlead
- Free-spooling clutch and automatic drum brake
- Includes a 12’ wired remote control and wiring
- Lifetime Warranty on mechanical parts, 1-year warranty on electrical components
When you're rooting around in the mud, chances are high you'll find yourself stuck and spinning tires in a bog. Instead of relying on one of your Jamboree buddies to pull you back onto the trail, rescue yourself with the Engo E10000 Winch.
Whether you're rock crawling in a Samurai or dune surfing in a Bronco, the Engo E10000 Winch has the backbone to recover rigs of all sizes. Its 5.6hp Series Wound motor pumps out 10,000 lbs of line pull, giving you enough brute strength to practically move mountains. Plus, the zippy 3-stage planetary gearing running a 265:1 ratio lets you quickly get back in the saddle instead of burning precious daylight.
Anchor points are always in reach when you roll with the Engo E10000 Winch. It comes pre-spooled with 94' of 23/64" wire rope, and the 4-way roller fairlead lets you perform tough pulls even at hard angles. Plus, you can run your Engo Winch right from the cockpit using the 12' wired remote control. It includes everything you need to wire it up, and it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty on mechanical parts a 1-year warranty on electrical components.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25