- Maximize your rig’s pulling power with the strongest Engo E-Series Winch: the E12000
- Run by a 6hp Series Wound motor for 12,000 lbs of line pull
- 3-stage planetary gearing running a 265:1 ratio
- Your Engo E12000 Winch comes with 88’ of 3/8” wire rope and a 4-way roller fairlead
- Free-spooling clutch and automatic drum brake
- Includes a 12’ wired remote control and wiring
- Lifetime Warranty on mechanical parts, 1-year warranty on electrical components
When you answer the call of the wild unpaved roads, you've got to be prepared for any situation—a spare tire in case you roll over a cactus, a portable GPS in case you lose your way, and a cooler of brews in case you get thirsty. More importantly, you need a burly winch to yank your rig out of tight spots. And, there's no stronger winch in the Engo arsenal than the E12000.
The powder-keg Engo E12000 Winch is packed with a 6hp Series Wound motor pumping out 12,000 lbs of line pull—more than enough muscle to rescue your Wrangler or your buddy's full-size Land Rover. Plus, it's equipped with 3-stage planetary gearing and an automatic brake on the drum for rapid reeling that won't quit.
Heavy-duty winches are nothing but overpriced paperweights without equally powerful cable. That's why your Engo E12000 Winch comes loaded with 88' of 3/8" wire rope—extra strong for the most demanding jobs. Thanks to its 12' wired remote control, you can run your winch right from the driver's seat. And, your Engo E12000 comes with a complete wiring harness as well as a Lifetime Warranty on mechanical parts and a 1-year warranty on electrical components.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/28 - 7/30