- Go hog wild out on the trails—you can always rescue yourself with the T-Max ATW PRO-3500 Winch
- Packed with a 1.1hp series wound motor pumping out 3,500 lbs of line pull
- 3-stage planetary gearing for faster reeling
- 31’ of 0.25” wire rope
- Equipped with an eccentric block type brake
- Includes a 4-way roller fairlead and a handlebar-mounted control switch
- 1-year electrical warranty
- 3-year mechanical warranty
For some people, stretching their legs means heading to the mall to walk around and check out what's new with women's fashion. For you, it's something completely different. Your legs don't feel stretched unless you're barreling over barren badlands five clicks out from civilization. You don't need a pair of Capri pants out in the wilds, but you do need the muscle of the T-Max ATW PRO-3500 Winch.
Unflinching strength, rock-steady durability and massive reach—you get it all with the T-Max ATW PRO-3500 Winch. Deep in its stout guts lies a 1.1hp series wound motor churning out 3,500 lbs of ATV-rescuing line pull. Connected to that is a 3-stage planetary gear train transforming the raw power of the motor into quick spins of the drum. Lastly, the 31' of 0.25" wire rope stretches out and anchors onto trees, rocks and other cars that would be too far away for lesser winches.
Better still, your T-Max ATW PRO-3500 is equipped with a 4-way roller fairlead, an eccentric block type brake system and a handlebar-mounted control switch. And, T-Max backs your ATW PRO-3500 with a 3-year mechanical warranty plus a 1-year electrical warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/28 - 3/02