- Hit the trails with the power-packed T-Max ATW PRO-4500 Winch
- Sized just right for ATVs, UTVs, quads and other light vehicles
- Delivers 4,500 lbs of secure line pull from its 1hp series wound motor
- 3-stage planetary gearing for faster reeling
- Spooled with 50’ of 0.25” wire rope
- Equipped with an eccentric block type brake
- Includes a 4-way roller fairlead and a wired remote
- 1-year electrical warranty
- 3-year mechanical warranty
You can't spell “badlands" without “bad," and you can't expect to survive a trek out into the hinterland without packing along some serious muscle. Since Lou Feriggno doesn't make guest appearances out on the Rubicon Trail, the best substitute for his Hulk strength is the T-Max ATW PRO-4500 Winch.
Perfectly sized for ATVs and light rigs, the T-Max ATW PRO-4500 dishes up a solid 4,500 lbs of line pull—plenty of gusto to yank your off-roader free from muddy bogs, craggy crevasses and any sticky situation you might run into. Plus, it's equipped with 3-stage planetary gearing for faster, steadier rescue missions.
With 50' of 0.25" steel wire rope, your T-Max ATW PRO-4500 has the reach to grab onto the best anchor points. What's more, the 4-way roller fairlead delivers smooth pulls no matter the angle, and the eccentric block type brake holds on tight if you have to make adjustments midway through. And, your new winch is backed by a 3-year mechanical and a 1-year electrical warranty.
T-Max ATW PRO-4500 Winch Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
T-Max ATW PRO-4500 Winch
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/03 - 3/05