- For king-sized strength to match your king-sized vehicle, go with the T-Max Off-Road Series EW11000 Winch
- Powerful enough to haul big trucks, SUVs and other dirt-loving rigs
- Delivers 11,000 lbs of secure line pull from its 5.5hp series wound motor
- 3-stage planetary gearing for faster, cooler reeling
- Packed with 94’ of 5/16” wire rope
- Equipped with an automatic in-the-drum brake system
- Includes a 4-way roller fairlead and a 12’ wired remote
- 1-year electrical warranty
- 3-year mechanical warranty
You can call it big boned, but that's just skirting the issue. Your rig is big. And. it likes to head out on the unpaved trails to explore the road less traveled. With all that weight sitting on soft sand, mushy mud and loose gravel, you're bound to end up spinning your tires eventually. When that happens, you need the unflinching strength of the T-Max Off-Road Series EW11000 Winch to get rolling again.
Brute strength comes standard with the T-Max Off-Road Series EW11000 Winch. Thanks to its 5.5hp series wound motor, it has the elbow grease and gumption to pump out a whopping 11,000 lbs of line pull—enough gusto to rescue even the meatiest 4x4s. Plus, it's equipped with a 3-stage planetary gear train with plenty of low-end torque for steady, safe pulls that don't overheat like lesser winches.
Because you can't always count on getting stuck with a secure anchor point close at hand, your T-Max Off-Road Series EW11000 Winch comes with 94' of heavy-duty 5/16" wire rope. And, the 12' wired control switch and 4-way roller fairlead let you reel in your rig from a safe distance no matter the angle. To top it off, it's backed by a 3-year mechanical and 1-year electrical warranty.
T-Max Off-Road Series EW11000 Winch Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by T J H (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Corvette — Jan 24, 2012 9:19 AM
I am impressed by its power and also compact dimensions. I mounted it on an 02 Super Duty diesel. This is a custom installation using the stock bumper with a home made winch bumper behind it. It only sticks out 3 inches from the stock location, and most don't even realize there is a winch on it.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/05 - 12/07
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.