- Outfit your rig with maximum winching muscle—the T-Max Outback Series EW12000 Winch
- 12,000 lbs rated line pull
- Powerful 12v 6.6hp electric motor
- Integrated solenoid module last longer than traditional designs
- 3-stage planetary gearing with a 265:1 gear ratio
- Automatic in-the-drum brake system keeps you secure even when you’re paused
- Includes 100' of 23/64" diameter wire rope, a steel clevis hook and 4-way roller fairlead
- Wireless remote allows user control from up to 90’ away
- 1-year electrical warranty
- 3-year mechanical warranty
Getting stuck in the Outback without a winch can turn a g'day into a nightmare. So, whether you're traversing the continent down under or just busting the local backcountry, equip your rig with the T-Max Outback Series EW12000 Winch. The most powerful winch in the T-Max lineup, the Outback EW12000 delivers the torque you need to get out of any pinch.
Powered by a 6.6HP series wound motor, this T-Max winch packs a powerful wallop—to the tune of 12,000 lbs of line pull. Couple all that power with the 3-stage planetary gearing and 265:1 gear ratio, and you get a winch designed for battle against the toughest recovery operations.
Controlled by wireless remote, you stay safely out of the way – by up to 90' – during operation. Plus, the 100' of 23/64" diameter wire rope and steel clevis hook are strong enough to handle the torque, and the 4-way roller fairlead keeps things running smooth. And best yet, T-Max backs your Outback Series EW12000 Winch with a 3-year mechanical and 1-year electrical warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/28 - 3/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
- t-max winches
- warn winch xd9000i prices
- magnaflow direct fit catalytic converter
- overhead storage for trucks
- hummer winch
- hyundai bra
- lexus winter mats
- 1999 dodge ram 2500 winch mount
- 1999 jeep grand cherokee winch mount
- 2002 f150 grill guard
- floor mats for a car
- rain and wind deflectors
- van luggage carriers