- Outfit your rig with Outback power—the T-Max Outback Series EW9500 Winch
- 9,500 lbs rated line pull
- Powerful 12v 5.5hp electric motor
- Integrated solenoid module last longer than traditional designs
- 3-stage planetary gearing with a 218:1 gear ratio
- Automatic in-the-drum brake system keeps you secure even when you’re paused
- Includes 94' of 21/64" diameter wire rope, a steel clevis hook and 4-way roller fairlead
- Wireless remote allows user control from up to 90’ away
- 1-year electrical warranty
- 3-year mechanical warranty
Unless you're on a spiritual quest, a walkabout through the rugged Outback is not a pleasant experience. So, equip your off-road rig with the T-Max Outback Series EW9500 Winch to yank yourself free of any situation and keep from hoofing it out of the badlands.
Powered by a 5.5hp series wound motor, this T-Max winch packs a powerful 9,500 lbs of line pull. Combine that winching wallop with 3-stage planetary gearing and a 218:1 gear ratio, and you get a winch that just won't quit.
Controlled by wireless remote, you stay safely out of the way – by up to 90' – during operation. Plus, the 94' of 21/64" diameter wire rope and steel clevis hook are strong enough to handle the torque, and the 4-way roller fairlead keeps things running smooth. And best yet, T-Max backs your Outback Series EW9500 Winch with a 3-year mechanical and 1-year electrical warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/27 - 6/01