- Prepare for whatever lies in wait in the wilds with the Rugged Ridge All-Terrain Recovery Kit
- Packed with all the 4x4 recovery tools you need to survive gnarly trails, rocky paths and woody glens
- Comes with a sturdy steel handle and four interchangeable heads: a shovel, a pick axe, a sledge hammer and an axe
- Each head mounts securely in place for safe shoveling, picking, chopping and hammering
- The perfect addition for rock crawling trips and camping vacations
- Your off-road recovery kit packs up and stores inside the included gear pouch
- Backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
Rugged Ridge takes the Boy Scout motto and puts it into action, creating a go-anywhere tool kit so you're always prepared. Whether you're traversing desert trails or roaming through old-growth forests, you're ready to clear away obstacles, cut down saplings and drive your tent stakes securely into the earth with the Rugged Ridge All-Terrain Recovery Kit.
Like having an entire toolshed stuffed into a single bag, the Rugged Ridge All-Terrain Recovery Kit comes with four modular heads that you can switch out on the fly. There's a shovel for digging holes for your dead man, a pick axe for powering through tough clay, an axe for felling thick branches, and a 4-lb sledge hammer for pounding whatever needs pounding. And, they all connect to a heavy-duty steel handle that won't split, rot or invite termites like chintzy wooden handles.
Best of all, the entire Rugged Ride 4x4 Recovery Kit packs up neatly into its own storage bag. Just chuck it in your backseat before you head out into the backcountry, and you're armed with everything you need to brave the wilds. Plus, this 4x4 recovery gear is backed by a 3-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 10/20