- Build a portable home for your essential off-road gear with the T-Max Quick Release Winch Mount
- It connects firmly to any Class III or higher 2” receiver hitch
- Simple to bolt in place and even simpler to pull off and leave at home
- Made to last from thick steel
- Built-in handles provide a firm grip when you’re slipping it in or pulling it out
- Finished with a protective black powder coating
- Your T-Max Quick Release Winch Mount is backed by a 3-year warranty
Your off-roader is more than just a bare-knuckled brawler out on the trails. It's also the rig you run errands in, drop your kids off at football practice with and take your lady out for a night on the town in. Some things belong on rocky paths, and some things belong on the streets—guess where your winch belongs. For the versatility to travel with or without your heavy-duty reeler, go with the T-Max Quick Release Winch Mount.
Unlike most winch mounts, the T-Max Quick Release Winch Mount isn't permanently fused to your frame. Instead, this ingenious winch mount is completely portable. Like a bassinet for your burly winch, it bolts directly into your 2" receiver hitch and comes off just as easily. So you don't have a winch plate perennially bolted to your front end. Better still, it gives you the ability to secure it to the rear or the front of your rig – anywhere you have a trailer hitch – so you can deal with any kind of pickle you find yourself stuck in.
For the strength to survive life in the badlands, T-Max builds your Quick Release Winch Mount from heavy-duty steel. Plus, it's finished with a thick, black powder coating to ward off corrosion. And, it comes with a 3-year warranty.
T-Max Quick Release Winch Mount Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01