- Pack along the T-Max Snatch Strap and always be ready to recover your rig
- This heavy-duty recovery strap tethers two vehicles together, allowing one to yank the other from its tight spot
- Rated at a full 17,500 lbs of pull, making it perfect for small and gargantuan 4x4s alike
- 2 3/8” wide x 30” long
- Your T-Max Snatch Strap is backed by a 3-year warranty
When you're rolling around in the bush, it's not the dingoes you have to worry about. It's getting trapped in a mud bog, or a rocky crevasse or a patch of ice. If you find yourself going nowhere fast, the quickest way to get back onto the path is with a T-Max Snatch Strap.
Like a low-tech winch, the T-Max Snatch Strap may look like an ordinary piece of lasagna-shaped rope, but it's so much more. Once you connect this sturdy recovery strap between the downed vehicle and an able-bodied off-roader, you can haul your immobilized 4x4 back to solid ground. Simple as that.
Built extra brawny to handle the stickiest situations, your T-Max Snatch Strap is rated for up to 17,500 lbs of pull. Plus, it measures in at a full 2 3/8" wide by 30" long, giving you plenty of reach for safer recoveries. It's also backed by a 3-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
T-Max Snatch Strap
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.