- Swap out your tired, overweight metal cable with the leaner, meaner T-Max Synthetic Winch Rope
- Engineered to deliver the same pulling strength as steel but at a fraction of the weight
- By lightening your load, this synthetic winch rope boosts MPGs, lessen the stress on your front suspension and energize your winch’s motor
- Specially designed to resist kinks, splinters and abrasions
- Available in a range of sizes
- Your T-Max Synthetic Rope is backed by a 3-year warranty
Winches. Can't get good gas mileage with ‘em, can't go off-roading without ‘em. They're an essential element in your mud-bogging arsenal, but all that weight on your front end kills your MPGs and stresses out your front suspension. Put your rescue device on a diet with T-Max Synthetic Winch Rope.
Just as strong as steel cable but not nearly as hefty, T-Max Synthetic Rope lets you quickly shed unnecessary weight from your rig without compromising your ability to reel yourself back to safety. Better still, by cutting out the bloat on your winch's drum, its motor can spend more energy pulling and less time sweating over the extra pounds—and that spells faster, stronger hauls.
Whether you need a little bit of synthetic rope or a lot, T-Max cuts a wide range of lengths to choose from. No matter which size you go with, you never have to worry about kinking or sharp splinters. And, T-Max Synthetic Rope resists abrasions for years of dependable duty. Backed by a 3-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05