- Stop spinning your wheels and get back on the road with the Smittybilt Element Ramp
- These tire traction aids help unstick your stuck car, truck or SUV from any loose terrain
- Their all-season design makes them perfect snow ramps in winter, mud ramps in fall and sand ramps in summer
- Constructed from nylon-reinforced plastic and rated to support up to 7,700 lbs
- Fully portable—stack them up and store them inside the included carrying bag
- Sold in sets of two
- Your Smittybilt Element Ramp comes backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you're hot-dogging it on an off-road trail or just parked on the side of the road after a storm, there's always a risk of getting stuck. And, there's nothing worse than gunning your gas only to hear the futile whirl of your tires spinning but not grabbing anything. When you travel with the Smittybilt Element Ramp, you're always ready to rescue your ride from mud bogs, snow piles, sand traps and other loose terrain.
Like carrying your own section of street in your trunk, cargo area or truck bed, the Smittybilt Element Ramp gives your auto firm footing in the soupiest conditions. Simply set these heavy-duty tire traction aids on top of the slop in front of your wheels and ease up onto them slowly. Once your tires touch their uniquely textured surface, you're in the clear.
Sturdy yet lightweight, your portable traction ramps are constructed from nylon-reinforced plastic with enough backbone to support up to 7,700 lbs of dead weight. Plus, the Smittybilt Element Ramps stack up and fit right into their own carrying bag that stores away easily in your vehicle. They're even backed by a 1-year warranty.
Smittybilt Element Ramp Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David E (Metairie, LA) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Highlander — Sep 19, 2014 3:52 PM
These Smittybuilt Element Ramps have gotten my 4 WD Toyota Highlander unstuck twice in the past year. Once in sloppy, soupy mud and the other in deep sand. Plus I used them to get out another guy stuck in the sand. A few of the knobs at the start of the ramps were sheared off by the spinning tire but they still work fine. I recently purchased another pair of ramps to double the certainty of getting out safely when riding in the boonies looking for wildlife to photograph.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26