- Turn down the volume on your ride with a Daystar Jack Handle Isolator
- Universally sized to work with your Hi-Lift Jack
- Slides down the main bar of your jack and handle, preventing the two from banging together
- Made from heavy-duty polyurethane for lasting durability
- Available in multiple colors
- Your Daystar Jack Handle Isolator is covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Hearing metal clanging against metal is always an ominous sound, and your mind runs through costly scenarios to explain it: a loose driveshaft, gummed-up gears, or even a hook-handed axe murderer rapping against your rear door. Nine times out of ten, though, the noise is nothing more than your Hi-Lift Jack banging against itself. Muffling that annoyance is a cinch with a Daystar Jack Handle Isolator.
Whether you're maneuvering through your morning commute or inching your way over the Rubicon Trail, a Daystar Jack Handle Isolator stops your Hi-Lift Jack from rattling around. Simple to install, it slides over the jack's main bar and handle, keeping the two pieces from flopping against each other.
Built to weather any abuse, your Daystar Jack Handle Isolator is constructed from premium polyurethane. You can choose between a range of colors to match or accent your Hi-Lift Jack, and each Isolator is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Daystar Jack Handle Isolators
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
There are no customer reviews for this product
- daystar winches
- ramsey winch remote
- daystar switch
- where to buy arb recovery straps
- toyota grill guards
- hummer winch
- nissan car seat covers
- seat covers for 2011 subaru outback
- ford ranger winch mounting
- 1999 dodge ram 2500 winch mount
- car luggage racks
- car trailer hitches
- pickup truck bed tool boxes