- Silence the slapping sound coming from your bumper with Daystar D-Ring Isolators
- These ingenious buffers snap right to your recovery gear and dampen the impact of rattling D-rings and shackles
- Helps keep your drive quiet and protects your bumper from scratches
- Built tough from all-season polyurethane
- Universally sized to fit on any 3/4" D-Ring or shackle
- Available in a range of colors
- Sold in pairs
- Your Daystar D-Ring Isolators are covered by a solid limited Lifetime Warranty
You never want to hear strange metal-on-metal banging noises coming from your ride, especially when miles from civilization in a 4x4. That rattling might be something innocent or the start of a drivetrain catastrophe—it's hard to tell when your recovery equipment is knocking against your bumper. Luckily, it's easy to quiet your clanging gear with Daystar D-ring Isolators.
Made from heavy-duty polyurethane for lasting durability, Daystar D-Ring Isolators snap onto any 3/4" D-ring or shackle to cushion the blow when they bounce against your bumper. Not only do these Daystar Isolators eliminate obnoxious noises from your cockpit, but they also protect your bumper's finish from scratches, nicks and dents.
Universally sized to fit a wide range of off-road accessories, Daystar D-Ring Isolators fit on any 3/4" D-ring or shackle. Plus, they come in a range of trick colors and are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Daystar D-Ring Isolators
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
There are no customer reviews for this product
- daystar winches
- where to buy arb recovery straps
- winch hook isolator
- wireless winch control reviews
- dodge dash cover
- dodge floor mats for trucks
- hummer winch
- seat covers for 2012 dodge ram 1500
- how to mount a winch on a 2011 suburban
- winch for 2012 dodge ram 1500
- steering wheel wrap
- cattle guards for trucks
- chrome trim for cars