- Power through medium-weight towing jobs with the Superwinch Tiger Shark 9500
- High-quality entry-level winch is packed full of standard features
- Bites down with a whopping 9,500 lbs of rated line pull from its 5.2 hp weather-sealed series wound motor
- Heavy-duty 3-stage planetary gearbox
- Weather-sealed solenoid resists rain, snow, mud and other road crud
- Rapid yet controllable line speed that draws low amps
- Rubberized handheld remote with 12’ cord
- Heavy-duty latched clevis-pinned hook
- 95’ of 21/64" wire rope
- Stainless steel tie bars and hardware add strength and great looks
- Severe-duty textured finish resists the elements and off-road abuse
- Your Superwinch Tiger Shark 9500 Winch is backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Great whites may be unbeatable against seals, sea lions and late-night skinny dippers, but good luck getting one of those white fish to help retrieve your rock-crawler out of a ravine. That kind of work calls for a different breed of beast: the Superwinch Tiger Shark 9500 Winch.
Equipped with a man-eating 5.2 hp series wound motor, this entry-level winch dishes up a ferocious 9,500 lbs of rated line pull without chewing through your savings. Plus, the motor is paired with a 3-stage planetary gearbox for snappy reeling speeds and a weather-sealed solenoid to survive the harshest conditions. And, the 12' rubberized handheld remote lets you winch from a safe distance.
Other standard features include a stainless steel 4-way roller fairlead, a latched clevis-pinned hook and 95' of 21/64" wire rope. Even better, the stainless steel tie bars and hardware are super strong while the severe-duty textured finish resists off-road abuse. To top it off, Superwinch covers your Tiger Shark 9500 Winch with a 2-year limited warranty.
Superwinch Tiger Shark 9500 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tony A (Belen, NM) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — Nov 14, 2015 8:19 AM
Bought this for my jeep JKU and really love it. Works like a champion and the synthetic cable is 20 lbs weight than the steel cable.
Reviewed by T G (montesano, WA) — Oct 24, 2012 3:17 PM
This winch is surprisingly well built. The cross bars and rollers on the fairlead are solid stainless steel, not plated. You can clock the clutch lever in 15 degree increments, the motor can only be clocked 180. The planetary is HQ as well as the gaskets used to make it weather proof. I never received a tracking number from auto anything, nor did the order show up in my account. I used paypal so i wasnt real concerned and it showed up in 8 days via ups. Drop shipped direct from superwinch.
Reviewed by James S (FARMINGTON, NM) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 08, 2012 7:25 AM
I have not tested the winch yet in a real world setting however, it appeares to be very solid, good parts (not made in china) and excellent quality for the price. I was supprised I only spent $287.00 for this shipped to my door. For the quality of this unit I would have expected to pay around $450-500.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27